Windy's football discussion thread.

Any of you fine people, or Weezer, think we should cancel (buy out) the Oklahoma game next year?

No, it's not a possibility, just a couple of people said we should and I was just curious what y'all thought.
We play Furman the next week. That's the one I'm worried about, and think we should buy our way out of.

IMO the SEC network is by far the worst of the conference networks. Their programming is horrible. They show the spring games over and over, and if they show "classic" cfb, it's from last year. SEC storied they have like 5 or 6 that they show over and over. At least b10 and p12 networks show games from 15 to 20 years ago. Even if you don't care for the teams. Its better than Georgia vs Alabama for the umpteenth time.

I miss the days when we lined up and punched people in the mouth.
Greg Amsler comes to mind.
Or......
Charlie Garner
Travis Henry
Travis stephens
James little man Stewart
Tony Thompson
Jamal Lewis
Sean Bryson
And so on and so on.....

All I want for my birthday on August 30th is a running back that knows what being a Tennessee Back is all about.

IMO the SEC network is by far the worst of the conference networks. Their programming is horrible. They show the spring games over and over, and if they show "classic" cfb, it's from last year. SEC storied they have like 5 or 6 that they show over and over. At least b10 and p12 networks show games from 15 to 20 years ago. Even if you don't care for the teams. Its better than Georgia vs Alabama for the umpteenth time.
Makes me wonder if some other entity has rights to older SEC games...

Possibly, but they've played some of the older CBS games in the past. Plus they bill it at the SEC/ESPN network, so you would think they have the rights to the entire library of ESPN games.
Yup. When the SECN first started, they showed quite a few old games. Now, it's just previous season games.

Recorded the O&W game last night and finally watched it today. JG looks night and day better than last year, both passing as well as his ability to scramble. I also liked what I saw from our RB. Especially Banks. If he can hold on to the ball I think he can be solid.
We winning the championship!

The RF is dumber than the FF -- some paranoid idiot started a henry to'oto'o is leaving rumor based on a twitter post

"Page not found"

Ill try to find it though.

Being honest, there's a place deep down inside I don't like to talk about at parties that feels that way.

Thank God that part of my "feels" is wrong as much as its right. Life is a journey not a destination.

That’s weird. If you have an iPhone, try it with that. That’s what is working for me.

That’s weird. If you have an iPhone, try it with that. That’s what is working for me.
I got the Error 404 on my Mac laptop. It displayed for a moment and then went to the Bleacher.com homepage. Nothing there, no link to article; clicked on SEC homepage, nothing there, no link to article; clicked on Tennessee, nothing there.

VN Store

Back