Windy's football discussion thread.

Got to thinking about y’all after Keith passed away.
I wanted to come back if only to post in the in memory thread but the Empire ship has obviously sailed.
I figured I would try this route and see where it led.
That was shocking.

I was on sabbatical when you left and don't really know what happened, so if you're here one minute and gone the next, it was good to see you. Hope they let you stick around.

That was shocking.

I was on sabbatical when you left and don't really know what happened, so if you're here one minute and gone the next, it was good to see you. Hope they let you stick around.

Thank you and I hope I’m allowed to stick around.

My mother-in-law periodically thinks my husband (her son) is her husband (who died several years ago.) Sometimes her brother, sometimes her own father. It's as if her brain recognizes him as "male relative" and assigns different names/identities to him.

It was horrible several years ago, when she would attack him verbally (and sometimes physically), accusing him of having abandoned her and having an affair.

Now she's just kind of mellowed out and confused.
That's how it happened with my mom. Silly and forgetful -> testy but still remembering family -> forgetting family but knowing who she was, mean most of the time -> Mellowed to not knowing anyone. Thankfully the Lord took her home early but it took a toll on my dad.

Reactions: VolNExile
I’ve been doing yoga,
Can you tell?
giphy.gif

Reactions: volwindy and PB&J
When Texas and Oklahoma join, they will be in the West division. The conference should move Bama and Auburn into the East, Missouri into the West, and go to a nine-game conference schedule - seven plus rotating two. This will preserve the Auburn-Georgia and Alabama-Tennessee annual rivalries, align divisions geographical, and provide for each SEC school to play every other SEC school in football within the four-year eligibility period. The only drawback is for Missouri. By being shifted to the West, they will have to play Texas and Oklahoma every year. Alas, Misery U...

VN Store

Back