Windy's basketball discussion thread

Oh yeah, @Behr , idk how to really rate that movie. I kept it on mute, a lot. I know all movies have language, but it was rough. F bomb literally about100 times every 5 mins. Just too much for my taste. I watched on mute while posting.

Reactions: Behr
Making fun of me again aren't you!😄

Lololol
tenor.gif

Oh yeah, @Behr , idk how to really rate that movie. I kept it on mute, a lot. I know all movies have language, but it was rough. F bomb literally about100 times every 5 mins. Just too much for my taste. I watched on mute while posting.
Which one, Angel has Fallen?

Which one, Angel has Fallen?
Oh no, sorry I didn't clarify. It chapter 2, probably the most cussing I've ever heard in a movie.

* I know some laugh at that, and every movie has it. I just prefer not to hear it every 2 seconds.

Reactions: Behr
Oh no, sorry I didn't clarify. It chapter 2, probably the most cussing I've ever heard in a movie.

* I know some laugh at that, and every movie has it. I just prefer not to hear it every 2 seconds.

Yea, doest really matter why I don't care for it anymore, just don't. I've stopped watching some because of that.

There was one about a year ago, I don't even remember the name, but I was looking forward to watching it. About 5 minutes into it the language was filthy, I mean worse than just cussing. Then the main chick called God the P word and said something about him that I won't even describe. It was on long enough for me to press Stop.

I have zero tolerance for that.

Reactions: joevol33
Yea, doest really matter why I don't care for it anymore, just don't. I've stopped watching some because of that.

There was one about a year ago, I don't even remember the name, but I was looking forward to watching it. About 5 minutes into it the language was filthy, I mean worse than just cussing. Then the main chick called God the P word and said something about him that I won't even describe. It was on long enough for me to press Stop.

I have zero tolerance for that.
Literally stopped watching tv 2 years ago because of it. The only thing I’ll watch is ballgames or Andy griffith

VN Store

Back