Windy's basketball discussion thread

After the admission of toxicity in the culture, Holly had to exit. Phil hired a former champion player whom Pat said could teach the game. Now is not the time to mewl. Shut up. Begin by giving Kellie your support. Watch what develops with the LV program.

Reactions: Hoosier_Vol
Everbody happy with Harper?

Love the hire! Went to the Missouri State-Indiana State women's game a few months back and sat in first row behind the Bears bench. Had the pleasure of talking to Kellie and her husband for about 10 before the game and ended up sitting next to her young son in the stands. Asked her about coaching the Lady Vols (before the job was open) and she said it would be a dream but she had a great job and UT wasn't open. Very nice and approachable. Loved her command on the sideline and her players really seemed to love playing for her! Wish her the very best!!

Reactions: Tin Man and Behr
Tell me you eat cold leftover Brussel sprouts as is, not part of a salad or otherwise incorporated with other food stuffs.

I would kill right now for a cold spaghetti sammich. Need to go get a burger n beer soon OS.
How long are you stuck in there? I might try to smuggle in some food, if your pancreas can handle it!

(The nurses will probably put up BOLO posters on me lol)

VN Store

Back