Win or Lose?

Do we beat Mississippi State?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
People need to vote. I know VN has more members than this.

I'm just glad that potential recruits aren't allowed to read Volnation, although, I'm not sure how that is being pulled off.

I hope we win. I’m taking my girls to their first game in Neyland tomorrow and I hope it’s memorable for them. I think it will be closer than it should, but I don’t know who will manage to grab the win

I hope we win. I’m taking my girls to their first game in Neyland tomorrow and I hope it’s memorable for them. I think it will be closer than it should, but I don’t know who will manage to grab the win
Awesome .👍👍.. hopefully your girls (and every one else ) see a big W tomorrow and a positive step forward with our new QB!! GBO &WGWTFA!!

Reactions: ALLVOL24/7/365
I voted yes and I'm going to paste my reasoning from another thread:

If BM is the starter the rest of the season then the offense only gets even better from here.

We win 6 games overall with a possible win over SC making it 7 wins.

We beat Mississippi State because we will come to play. We will play with fire because of how we were able to go toe to toe with Georgia the first 2 quarters. That will have this team believing again. They are hungry for a win. So they pull it out.

Alabama kicks our orange juliass

Then SC is unpredictable. It determines how we react after the Alabama game.

UAB we win. Which gets us feeling confident going into Kentucky. So we come out with the W and don't sing the blues.

Then we get 2 weeks to prepare for Missouri. So we do our homework and walk out with the W there.

Then we have a small chance at a bowl game and JJ pumps the team up and and plays with so much fire that you'd think he was puffing Mary Jane on the field with all the smoke coming out his facemask. So we kill Vanderbilt and miracoulesly get bowl eligible.

6 wins. Good chance at 7.

Bring on the rest of the season!

Reactions: JoAllan
I voted yes purely because I am trying to speak a victory into existence this week. At this point I'd try anything to get a W, so we'll know Saturday what kind of influence I have
For some reason I thought of this song when I read your post....

If BM is the starter the rest of the season then the offense only gets even better from here.

We beat Mississippi State because we will come to play. We will play with fire because of how we were able to go toe to toe with Georgia the first 2 quarters. That will have this team believing again. They are hungry for a win. So they pull it out.

UAB we win. Which gets us feeling confident going into Kentucky. So we come out with the W and don't sing the blues.

Then we get 2 weeks to prepare for Missouri. So we do our homework and walk out with the W there.

Then we have a small chance at a bowl game and JJ pumps the team up and and plays with so much fire that you'd think he was puffing Mary Jane on the field with all the smoke coming out his facemask. So we kill Vanderbilt and miracoulesly get bowl eligible.

Over the last 6 games Tennessee has played vs FBS teams, they have lost them all.

Now there is a “good chance” Tennessee will win 6 of the next 7?

There’s certainly a “chance”.......there’s always a chance......but I’m not sure there is a “good” chance.

But I have to give you a like for your spirit.

You being right would make me so happy......heck even being close will make me happy.

tumblr_lyegs2dhxl1r0re1to1_r1_500.gif

Reactions: JoAllan
I'm sure the outcome is what we all hoped for. I doubt even those that thought we'd lose, wanted us to lose. End of the day, we're all Vol fans.

That said, any takers on eating crow?

Reactions: vollygirl
I'm sure the outcome is what we all hoped for. I doubt even those that thought we'd lose, wanted us to lose. End of the day, we're all Vol fans.

That said, any takers on eating crow?

I will

Based on everything I had previously seen, I predicted a loss. I was wrong, and glad I was.

I didn’t make any claim on this thread, but did predict Tennessee to lose. I was wrong. I won’t eat crow on what I posted besides the prediction....as it was all true.

I’m glad Tennessee won. Not sure who that defensive was out there today, but I hope they stick around for the rest of the season.

I will

Based on everything I had previously seen, I predicted a loss. I was wrong, and glad I was.

I didn’t make any claim on this thread, but did predict Tennessee to lose. I was wrong. I won’t eat crow on what I posted besides the prediction....as it was all true.

I’m glad Tennessee won. Not sure who that defensive was out there today, but I hope they stick around for the rest of the season.
We're a rebuilding team. We certainly have had some missteps this season. But games like today show the potential is there. I know people are out of patience, but I think we're on the verge of a true turnaround. Maybe not this season, but this team is growing.

We're a rebuilding team. We certainly have had some missteps this season. But games like today show the potential is there. I know people are out of patience, but I think we're on the verge of a true turnaround. Maybe not this season, but this team is growing.

I certainly knew potential was there. I know Tennessee can win.....they just haven’t been.

If this D continues (like they did today) Tennessee could play with anyone (cept maybe Bama) the rest of the way.

Big “if” but hey they were on today (the D) like they haven’t been in years.

VN Store

Back