Willie Mo on his way

I think he is a good position coach .. coached 4 of our DB into NFL when he was here .. I think good hire ...dont know if he gonna do corners or safeties ..

Reactions: T2P_Priceless
He was the DB coach the last time we had a CB overachieve. Sutton and Moseley. He wasn’t great but all the other coaches came highly recommended with great talent and they underachieved

Reactions: SpookyAction
Cam Sutton..Rashan Gaulden...
Those guys sucked
Coleman also got significantly better under him, McNeil and Randolph were both pretty darn solid, plus TK before his injuries. We could have done far worse, plus his recruiting experience can't be overlooked.

Heupel seems to be trying to get the best he can for the defensive side. He knows you have to be able to play defense in order to win in the SEC. So let's see how he and Banks fill out the defensive staff. My guess is that he will tell Banks "I've given you the best I can get. Now you figure out how to hold our opponent under 30 points. I'll handle it from there."

This, IMO, will be UT Football under CJH. It's going to be different, for sure. Maybe we finally caught lightning in a bottle.

Go Vols.

VN Store

Back