Will you support the SEC in the playoff or pull for another school?

I hate Michigan, but wouldnt mind them winning the NC just because Ohio St is pulling that garbage with the Rose Bowl - let the OSU fans look on

No one in the SEC besides UT is supporting the second strongest SEC team going to the CFP, so screw all of them. No, the SEC does not deserve any support from anyone at UT.

Reactions: Carp
I'm pro-SEC. I think the dominance of SEC teams means Tennessee benefits from recruits preferring SEC schools. Plus, we also benefit from the money they haul in. Were it not for that, I'd share VolFreakJosh's attitude.

I don't support the SEC in anything. The better Georgia/Alabama etc do the worse we do if you've not noticed by now.

This 100 percent ^^^^

The more championships our rivals win the better they can recruit, and when they have better players they are much harder to beat. See the last 15 years as a prime example in Florida, Alabama, and now Georgia.

Do you have one of these that says SEC?

View attachment 519734

No way I would ever trust the judgement of someone that NEVER seems to age, he’s unnatural…

I’ll never pull for another SEC school, and if it’s possible, I hope they all lose by 63 so I never have to hear, “But UT gave up 63 to…” again in my lifetime. Jack wagons!

I have one team in the SEC I support and eleven others I hope get pummeled every week (unless it helps us). I would root for North Korea and Iran against Georgia and Florida.

Reactions: GreyWolf1129
BIG ORANGE TENNESSEE ONLY ! Personally, I do not want anyone to go to hell ! However, Tennessee is all I care about ,regarding college sports !

I used to (except for UF), but after some of the crap I read / heard from other SEC players & coaches about UT this year, I hope they all go down in flames.

In general, I would pull for Isis if they had a football team and played against Bama, GA, Florida, or Vandy. Other than those 4 teams, I'll pull for the SEC during bowl season.

My general rule is to not support other SEC programs vying for a title. Why would it be? Those bastards have capitalized on our mediocrity the past 20 years. However, I do have two exceptions to this rule:

1) Bama - I hate’em. But really… What is one more title for them and St. Nick? I don’t think that actually hurts UT. They are what they are. He’ll retire soon and hopefully mediocrity reigns in Tuscaloosa until I’m dead. UGA is a different story.

2) If teams from the Big 10, PAC 10 or ACC start clipping several titles in a row - I have a bylaw in my own contact with myself to overrule my own stupidity.

while I doubt Michigan will win, it would certainly teach humility to the most obnoxious fan base in the SEC and maybe all of college football

VN Store

Back