Will you support the SEC in the playoff or pull for another school?

It's not like the SEC being viewed as the strongest conference provides any real benefit.

Nooooooo! Any SEC team other than us in Bowl games only helps their recruiting. We want the recruits we compete with to see us as better, so Georgia winning another title hurts us big time. So, we need to win our game and show case the #1 offense in the nation!!!

I'll only be a little interested if somehow Alabama got in because they're the only team with a chance to beat Georgia. If it stays like it is now, Georgia wins two blowouts. And next year everyone can pretend all over again that the Big 10 isn't a farce of a conference as Michigan and Ohio State once again meet with both teams 11-0.

I'll always pull for any SEC team in a bowl game-except Vanderbilt.But noone has to worry about that,ever.As Beano Cook,an old sports writer said,"The only way Vanderbilt wins the SEC,is if all the other teams are on probation."

I'll only be a little interested if somehow Alabama got in because they're the only team with a chance to beat Georgia. If it stays like it is now, Georgia wins two blowouts. And next year everyone can pretend all over again that the Big 10 isn't a farce of a conference as Michigan and Ohio State once again meet with both teams 11-0.
That's the thing, they will pretend. TN benefits in no way from the SEC being considered the strongest conference.

I will 99.9% of the time want the SEC to win it. I think this year will break that tradition. I can't watch Georgia win another title.

That's the thing, they will pretend. TN benefits in no way from the SEC being considered the strongest conference.

No doubt. It's why there can never be equitable rankings, and why rewarding a champion from every conference moving forward is absurd.

I’ll just pull for who I want to win , so this year if chalk stays same we have Georgia, Michigan, TCU and USC . This one is a no Brainer .
GO TCU !!!!!

Reactions: luthervol
No doubt. It's why there can never be equitable rankings, and why rewarding a champion from every conference moving forward is absurd.
I don't mind the conference champ getting one of the 12 spots, and the other 7 sports going to the 7 highest ranked non-champs.

Cheer for another sec team to win a championship or nail my foot to a board?

Framing hammer and 3 inch nails please.

Why would anyone pull for a school in your conference to be champion....It just makes them more desirable to recruits...

VN Store

Back