Will you support the SEC in the playoff or pull for another school?

Have not watched another college football (other than UT) game since 1998. What is the point? Can somebody tell me?? Almost did this year, but the Columbian Massacre got in the way.

Unfortunately we are out of the top 4 and Heisman race but, on the bright side, it has been one helluva season. Expectations high for next year - so Hello Portal!

If I’m watching a game that doesn’t involve Tennessee, usually pull for the underdog, unless it’s Texas, Penn State, Alabama or Florida.

Reactions: crnanancy
I support ONE team in the SEC. All others can get bent. Period. There is no way I buy into this SEC “family” crap. Those other fanbases and teams took a huge dump on us every chance they got during our worst period in program history. Scr€w those clowns.

When Texas comes into the conference, I’ll have them as another team to support (as long as it’s not against Tennessee), but beyond that, no way.

Reactions: Hopeful Vol
I have strong feelings on this actually. The "I hope everyone in the SEC loses every game" crowd is just ignorant. Why do you want that? So our strength of schedule keeps us out of the playoffs? You want to be 2017 UCF who went undefeated and played no one, then got left out?

The SEC being the dominant conference in CFB is overall good for Tennessee, and it factors into recruiting as well.

Now that being said, what's NOT good for Tennessee is Alabama repeatedly winning it all, and now passing that torch to Georgia. Georgia getting back to backs is only going to strengthen their foundation.

Basically I want overall success for the SEC, but I want Georgia and Bama to trend down, and I want Florida to stay down.

Reactions: scootie1970
Ain't made my mind up yet...........

Georgia winning back to back NC's just can't be good for anyone.

I will pull for TCU, Michigan and then USC over UGA. I rather there be ZERO SEC teams in the playoffs, with the exception of TN.

MS State is the only SEC school that interests me, and that is only b/c my daughter is a sophomore there.

I'm rooting for UT regardless of wwhere or who they play. Prtyy much apathetic about everything else, but I would love to see The OSU get beaten like a rented mule.

I’m a “fan” of Tennessee ONLY.

Sometimes I may watch a bowl game or something and want an underdog to win…….however I really don’t care.

Reactions: crnanancy
How should we answer the recruit's question: "Why did the SEC have 10 teams in bowls but only TN won? I thought this was the big boy conference. The Big 10 won most of their bowls."

Why would any true Vol fan root for Georgia to repeat? which doesn’t help us at all. I kinda like only two teams in the SEC Miss. St and Arkansas but the rest can go to hell especially Georgia and Bama.

Reactions: Chad F
I will pull for all SEC teams in their respective bowls sans UGA.

I hate them with a passion because of their fans….I would root for the Taliban over UGA!!

Reactions: Chad F
Tennessee is all I care about in the SEC, going watch our Bowl Game and then hope my Dallas Cowboys go to Super Bowl

Reactions: JRich
How should we answer the recruit's question: "Why did the SEC have 10 teams in bowls but only TN won? I thought this was the big boy conference. The Big 10 won most of their bowls."
they all got beat up playing the vols, duh

VN Store

Back