Will you be a DawgForADay?

The responses from Vols fans on Twitter are great👍🏽...... in this case the enemy of my enemy is also my enemy.... the leg humpers and butt scooters are on their own

Reactions: AaronUT
My wife, being from Georgia is pretty stoked for the game. I'm gonna wear my Tennessee colors and hope both teams lose. I might be sleeping on the couch Saturday night...

Absolutely yes, but I’ve had too much disappointment for one football season, lesss that last year, but I’m not setting myself up for anymore. Bama by 20

My wife, being from Georgia is pretty stoked for the game. I'm gonna wear my Tennessee colors and hope both teams lose. I might be sleeping on the couch Saturday night...
Be "nice to her" before the game. Saturday night won't matter.

We compete more directly with ga for recruits.
As much as I dislike Bama, I’d rather the recruits doubt Kirby
This is true... and Alabama has won 5 of the last 9 SEC Championships and National Championships ... What difference does one more of each make at this point? Maybe Saban will eventually get bored with it and move on.

Well, now that my oldest is in Tuscalooser, I guess I might as well pull for where my money is going. And by pulling for, I mean not cussing them.....as much.

VN Store

Back