Will you be a DawgForADay?

That’s like pulling for one bully over the other when they’re fighting for a cute girl you have a crush on. I hope UGA gets blown out and Bama gets their win(s) vacated.

Reactions: VolRoger
tenor.gif

I pull for anyone to beat Alabama in the SEC championship game, I still don't concern myself with Georgia, not enough history for me to have a strong dislike, like I do for bama.

Reactions: GreveHaller
We should want Clemson and UGa to lose every game.

Those are the two programs most responsible for our struggles.

They have been getting the Carolina and Ga recruits our championship teams depended on.

I think my eyes are burning now....
NEVER gonna happen...
hope for a 0-0 tie......

My brother is getting his PHD from UGA so you think I would pull for them. Hell I love Athens, Creature comforts brewery, Terrapin brewery, a couple nice restaurants and the Georgia theater is a great place to watch a show, but I hope Bama stomps a mud hole in them. That fan base needs to be brought down a peg or two. They haven’t won anything since 1980 and they act like they are a big historical program like Bama.

Reactions: onevol74
my best friend is UGA fan. i'll feel bad for him if they lose. that's as far as i can go with it.

Not a chance. Not much we can do with Saban's reputation except to beat him, but I'm not
doing anything to bolster Kirby Smart's resume.

Reactions: CampBlount
I won't root for either team, but I will hope that uga loses just because I don't want them in the playoffs. Bama gets in either way, so I'm hoping for the lesser of the two evils.

VN Store

Back