Will we still have a life after Covid?

You know, this is kind of fascinating to me. They know now that the "spanish flu" killed the young because the old were already immune. H1 flu had gone around in 1889, and people born before that were likely immune. Most places you'll find "age 40" cutoff was noticed by everyone at the time. Today, people born before 1957 are also immune to H1N1. They discovered that during the 2009 H1N1 epidemic. Who knew you could be immune to flu for 50 or 60 years? I didn't find this out until covid made me try to remember the 2009 one.

Anyway, I think after the vaccinations we will have to have a moment where we say "we're going to act normal" and if you are a person of responsibility, you'll have to set that date over your kingdom based on whatever measures you decide. It's been especially weird for manufacturers. If you work, you have to follow their rules, and so there will be a point where they say "okay stop". Socially, people have certain things they want to get back to normal. They may have some things that they don't, I don't know. Lots of people have experimented with new things and some may stick. A lot of people want to work from home forever.
I heard a Dr. speaking on TV today and he said if everyone gets vaccinated that by next Thanksgiving we could possible be back to normal

You know, this is kind of fascinating to me. They know now that the "spanish flu" killed the young because the old were already immune. H1 flu had gone around in 1889, and people born before that were likely immune. Most places you'll find "age 40" cutoff was noticed by everyone at the time. Today, people born before 1957 are also immune to H1N1. They discovered that during the 2009 H1N1 epidemic. Who knew you could be immune to flu for 50 or 60 years? I didn't find this out until covid made me try to remember the 2009 one.

Anyway, I think after the vaccinations we will have to have a moment where we say "we're going to act normal" and if you are a person of responsibility, you'll have to set that date over your kingdom based on whatever measures you decide. It's been especially weird for manufacturers. If you work, you have to follow their rules, and so there will be a point where they say "okay stop". Socially, people have certain things they want to get back to normal. They may have some things that they don't, I don't know. Lots of people have experimented with new things and some may stick. A lot of people want to work from home forever.
I heard a Dr. speaking on TV today and he said if everyone gets vaccinated that by next Thanksgiving we could possible be back to normal

Last edited:
Pretty wild even in 1918 people knew it was smart to wear a mask, here we are over 100 years later and people still refuse to use them correctly.
Smart? The masks didn't do anything to stop it from spreading. If it did, then they would have implemented masks mandates years later after during the Hong Kong flu, Swine Flu, Bird Flu, etc.

And they didn’t have antivirals, they didn’t have antibiotics to cover secondary bacterial infections, and they didn’t have ventilators.

What they did have were masks, and where they were worn, there was less disease and death.
Then California and NY should never have had a third wave this winter, punchless a second wave this past summer.

The majority of people don't use them correctly. Wearing it below your nose like 70% of people do is useless. I have also lost count of people I've witnessed pull their mask down, cough in their hand, then pull their mask back up.
So what should be done to those people that wear them improperly?

The majority of people don't use them correctly. Wearing it below your nose like 70% of people do is useless. I have also lost count of people I've witnessed pull their mask down, cough in their hand, then pull their mask back up.
I don’t wear one at all.

VN Store

Back