Will we ever get our “likes” back?

My avatar has disappeared, and my number of posts and number of likes has disappeared, also my date joined. I now show up with a "T" as an avatar an 4 posts with 2 likes. How do I get my previous info. back? My Username is Tombo7. Thanks.

I’m shooting to tackle this next week after the dust settles from UF game.

I hope you are talking about my signature and not likes, or we gonna have a problem.

I’m shooting to tackle this next week after the dust settles from UF game.
I'm missing around a hundred thousand, no need to check, just accept word.

Seriously though, do they even show up on PC without clicking on a posters info? I know they don't on mobile, so the point is pretty much moot to me anyway. (Always on mobile)

They are moot either way, except for making the ugly people feel pretty. #prettyboylife #stopbeingugly #freaksmyboo

Likes have still not been restored after all this time as we were promised they would be. I lost about 5,000 worked hard-to-get likes that cannot be restored......freak doesn't know how to restore those hard-fought-likes.

I've been waiting for those old likes to be restored & I've also been waiting for the new postings of the new 2019 football recruits on the front page along w/our new 2019 football schedule.......tired of seeing those 2018 recruits that have already played in last year's games.....You'll get a thank-you one day....maybe.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back