Will the Vols be the home or away team in the Gator Bowl?

Don’t care for the orange britches and orange jerseys together. But I do prefer them with the white jerseys

This. Tennessee should have 2 uniforms: orange over white at home and white over orange on the road. Leave it at that.

This. Tennessee should have 2 uniforms: orange over white at home and white over orange on the road. Leave it at that.

For occasional games, I like orange stripes and numbers on black, orange pants with white jersey sporting the orange shoulders, and the bad boy below.

RTI-Uniforms-ORNG-helmet-8-1024x1020.jpg

Reactions: gunner
For occasional games, I like orange stripes and numbers on black, orange pants with white jersey sporting the orange shoulders, and the bad boy below.

RTI-Uniforms-ORNG-helmet-8-1024x1020.jpg

I really like that Orange helmet but traditionalists would never go for that.

I really like that Orange helmet but traditionalists would never go for that.

It'll come sooner or later. The Millenials are slowly taking over. I might not like everything about them but they are creative and dare to explore things we old-timers often are too rigid to try.

Reactions: MaTaLa
It'll come sooner or later. The Millenials are slowly taking over. I might not like everything about them but they are creative and dare to explore things we old-timers often are too rigid to try.
I'm a old timer and sometimes change is good, but I just can't see anything but the power T on the helmets. Btw does anyone know the record of the Vols when wearing the orange britches ?

Reactions: VFL-82-JP
I wouldn't necessarily say they're creative they just have no loyalty for tradition. Or much of anything for that matter LOL. Sometimes change is good , don't get me wrong, but let's not mess up time-honored traditions just because the youth today think they know better.

I wouldn't necessarily say they're creative they just have no loyalty for tradition. Or much of anything for that matter LOL. Sometimes change is good , don't get me wrong, but let's not mess up time-honored traditions just because the youth today think they know better.

Our opinions differ, got it.

VN Store

Back