Will the crowd leave during halftime?

Dougie_D

Everyone who watches football will know if TN has a chance to go to SEC champ at halftime during our game.

The question is: if FL beats LSU, will you stop watching the game? Will you be at least interested in the final score?

The energy will be sucked out. Players might be uninterested as well. It's like basketball when they tank on purpose

I'll be honest.. if FL wins I won't really care to watch the ending. Might as well put Dormady in

Last edited:
I am a VFL, OP is a VFTM (Vol For The Moment) Begone OP!! :neener::neener:

Last edited:
Reactions: 12 people
Everyone who watches football will know if TN has a chance to go to SEC champ at halftime during our game.

The question is: if FL beats LSU, will you stop watching the game? Will you be at least interested in the final score?

The energy will be sucked out. Players might be uninterested as well. It's like basketball when they tank on purpose

I'll be honest.. if FL wins I won't really care to watch the ending. Might as well put Dormady in

That is a sad and pathetic attitude to have. These young men give their all and you will quit watching just cuz you are butt hurt? Bye Felicia!

Reactions: 18 people
everyone who watches football will know if tn has a chance to go to sec champ at halftime during our game.

The question is: If fl beats lsu, will you stop watching the game? Will you be at least interested in the final score?

i'll be honest.. If fl wins i won't really care to watch the ending. Might as well put dormady in

debbie.jpg

Perhaps you should hide under your bed until the season is over.:no:

Reactions: 2 people
It's Tennessee football. You only get to see a finite amount of it in your lifetime. I watch every snap that I can.

This times 1000. I watch every play of Tennessee football I possibly can, even when I'm upset at how they're playing. I'm hoping Florida loses on Saturday, but whether they do or don't, it won't have any impact whatsoever on how much I watch of Tennessee vs Missouri. I don't understand the OPs thinking, at all.

That is a sad and pathetic attitude to have. These young men give their all and you will quit watching just cuz you are butt hurt? Bye Felicia!

No, don't get me wrong. I'll still cheer for them but if the lack of effort is shown on the field , I'll understand why.

It will be a huge bummer if FL wins.

... I don't get this thread. Sorry

Reactions: 1 person
We only have 3 more games, 4 tops with the SECCG. I'm watching every little bit I can. Next season is way too far off.

It will certainly take the luster off the 2nd half of the UT game if UF were to win, but I wouldn't stop watching. Still a chance at a 10-3 record. I'd say the UT program is moving forward as a whole if that's a disappointment.

Definition of Fair Weather Fan

Reactions: 4 people
I don't base my watching on what other schools do, I'm a UT Fan, I watch UT Sports......period. If your dedication to a team is simply based on their potential to get to any bowl..........maybe a different hobby should be considered. Nothing is promised in College Football, regardless of what each of us want or the criticisms that are shoveled on this coaching staff. Someone has to win and someone has to lose. I can tell you right now, having a winning record is better than the Dooley and Kiffen days. Tennessee's day is coming........don't know win.......but it will and it will be under Butch Jones.........many fans just see the glass half empty......it is what it is. I don't understand the rational behind changing coaching staff and going another 2-4 year transition.........makes no sense.

relax--florida will lose big to lsu---their offense is terrible and their D is all banged up and overrated anyway

I'm leaving at halftime to beat traffic and op why do you care how people spend their money (blue font).

Some people might, but who cares??

P.S. Question doesn't work anyway, cause LSU is gonna beat Florida like a red-headed stepchild

VN Store

Back