Will sell mother for 4 super regional tickets

Dogs 🐕 are a much better species than humans.
I agree, however Prissy Pants always howls Woo during the playing of Rocky Top. It drives me crazy so she is included in my offer of 2 SIL and a broke down Bass Tracker boat for 2 tickets.

WTH is happening, they cute but for the love of urinal cakes, can they lay off the furniture and folks who use weed eaters?

Reactions: VolsSince78
Do you have 2 sister in laws that have a combined 7 kids from 7 different guys?
Are they from Alabama? Cuz if they are, then you win.

FTR, I have 2 crazy SIL's with 6 kids from 4 different daddies, sooooooo Im in distant 2nd so far ITT. Both are YUGE Bummer fans too, the irrational kind that couldnt name a player on teh field but scream Row Tide for no apparent reason.

Reactions: BigOrangeMojo
She was a virgin drink bartender (Sonic carhop) in HS then was bartender most of time she was in college...

We have more blenders in the house than full sized frying pans

I’m squinting trying to see the cloud behind this silver lining, brother!

Just keep a lot of fresh fruit in the house, plus a stocked well. Should be golden.

I agree, however Prissy Pants always howls Woo during the playing of Rocky Top. It drives me crazy so she is included in my offer of 2 SIL and a broke down Bass Tracker boat for 2 tickets.
Lol. Maybe you rename Prissy Pants 👖 Smokey.

Reactions: tnutater
I give you grief sometimes but that's probably your best post ever....

I wish I had more than 1 like to give
Haha.
you often keep me on track when I have manic moments and go a little off the rails.
Hey, but you love dogs and you love the Vols, which makes you AOK in my book.

VN Store

Back