Will Peyton Manning speak?

molsen81

Now that this Belicheat oops Belichick cheating thing is out, do you think Peyton will comment on it like other players have? I'm starting to wonder if the Colts could have made it to the Super Bowl sooner since only New England stood in the way. Also, does Peyton ever come to the UT/UF games to give a pep talk? I've never seen him at one unless the NFL schedule gets in the way.

Now that this Belicheat oops Belichick cheating thing is out, do you think Peyton will comment on it like other players have? I'm starting to wonder if the Colts could have made it to the Super Bowl sooner since only New England stood in the way. Also, does Peyton ever come to the UT/UF games to give a pep talk? I've never seen him at one unless the NFL schedule gets in the way.
I agree.I don't recall Peyton ever playing defense in college either.

BD (before dungy) the colts didnt have to worry about anybody stealing their defensive signals...they didnt have any defense to worry about.

Someone listened to Colin Cowherd this morning.:thumbsup:

pull the ole 98 argument on me...ay!

Actually no...I could go down the list of a few good games the current DC has pretty much held the UF team in check...
Last year...21
2005-16
2003-10
2000-24 and it took them 59 minutes and about 55 seconds (not to mention a gift from a ref) to get it...
1999-23

...all under the same DC.

Actually no...I could go down the list of a few good games the current DC has pretty much held the UF team in check...
Last year...21
2005-16
2003-10
2000-24 and it took them 59 minutes and about 55 seconds (not to mention a gift from a ref) to get it...
1999-23

...all under the same DC.
Good point. It shows that we need to score more.

Let's see....Peyton vs. Rex....'nuff said. Where are the UF QB's today? What's Jesse Palmer doing these days? Opening a chain of Jesse's Jorts at local strip malls down there?

VN Store

Back