will people buy GM cars now?

joevol320

do you guys think that people will buy GM cars? how many people from the volnation is expecting to buy a GM or chrysler?

I have always owned GMC vehicles. bought one last year actually, but I won't buy another while the govt owns it. as bad as i hate to i'd go to ford or even foreign.

still doesn't mean they are doing "clean" business.....If I was buying a car today, it would def. be a honda/Nissan/etc..... too much stubbornness and mismanagement with all the American car makers right now

for me i'd support american cars over foreign but that's just me. my dad has a 4runner and loves it. I'm a truck guy, plus i can't fit in my dads 4runner

The only vehicle I would buy from an American company is a truck.

Yeah thats partly why I bought my jeep. I am 6'4, 235 so anything too small doesn't work for me. I still wish I had bought a smaller, more gas efficent car. My jeep gets really good gas mileage for a SUV, but when compared to my roomates Honda who is getting about 50mpg, I look stupid.

The only vehicle I would buy from an American company is a truck.

I would love to own a new Ram...those new ones are bad azz. When Chrysler starts to build a good truck is when the economy (and their company) goes to sh** ...figures

I would love to own a new Ram...those new ones are bad azz. When Chrysler starts to build a good truck is when the economy (and their company) goes to sh** ...figures

those dodge rams are pretty cool, i can't trust them though, i'll look to get a Nissan or toyota.

Go to one of the dealers on the close list. They have until this weekend to sell inventory and get any rebates from Chrysler.
You can offer 50% off sticker and probably buy one.

those dodge rams are pretty cool, i can't trust them though, i'll look to get a Nissan or toyota.

Never had problems outta them before, espicially if you pick up the lifetime warranty. I have that on my Jeep...that alone was the reason why I bought my Jeep.

Never bought a GM product. Only bought one truck in my life and that was a Ford.

Although whenever I do get a different vehicle, mpg will be something I consider more seriously. Gas prices aren't going to get any cheaper in the future. Especially with a weakened dollar whenever energy demand begins to increase.

I love having a truck. Truck beds are just too useful for me to ignore. Something a car can't do. If I had to look today I'd go a little smaller than my F-150 and look at a Tacoma.

VN Store

Back