Will Neyland be at 50% Capacity like Texas, or higher?

I say the pull the plug on the pandemic. It is what it is at this point. Time to stop trying to alter every aspect of life to "beat the virus"

I agree. It's long past time to get on with our lives. The fear and lies need to stop. The stupidity of people being ordered to go around wearing masks that aren't rated N95 and don't do anything to stop a virus needs to stop. More people will and have died due to the stupidity of the shutdown and economic pain caused by it than by covid itself. I'm ready to see some football. Anyone who disagrees with me I respect your opinion. You're free to sit at home in fear or wear that worthless mask that isn't helping anyone all you want. Have at it.

Reactions: 24/7vol
I agree. It's long past time to get on with our lives. The fear and lies need to stop. The stupidity of people being ordered to go around wearing masks that aren't rated N95 and don't do anything to stop a virus needs to stop. More people will and have died due to the stupidity of the shutdown and economic pain caused by it than by covid itself. I'm ready to see some football. Anyone who disagrees with me I respect your opinion. You're free to sit at home in fear or wear that worthless mask that isn't helping anyone all you want. Have at it.

You seem to be one of the few sane people on this board. I am shocked by the brain-washed masses who are convinced that healthy, young people without debilitating health concerns will spontaneously combust if they don't wear a cloth mask.

We have had our lives and economy ruined because people don't have common sense. Are you old? Fat? Sick? Then stay home. Everyone else can live life.

I know, I know....your incarcerated business partner's retarded gay niece was perfectly healthy and got Coronavirus and then she coughed up blood for 3 weeks and her whole town died. Sure. However, in the real world, 99.999999999% of us are fine to live our lives.

Reactions: 24/7vol and CR-vol

20200711_102731.png

LOL... so have you looked on the packaging of these masks the stores sell where they clearly state in bold print they do not protect anyone from covid19? Use your brain. If you're not correctly wearing an N95 rated mask the virus is freely going into and out of that douche rag you have on your face.

LOL... so have you looked on the packaging of these masks the stores sell where they clearly state in bold print they do not protect anyone from covid19? Use your brain. If you're not correctly wearing an N95 rated mask the virus is freely going into and out of that douche rag you have on your face.

Listen...you can go back and look at my posts to see what side of this debate I fall on. With that said...masks are not required/requested to 100% prevent covid from transferring from person to person. They are there to lessen the risk by some percentage. My wife and I both got covid because someone in her office got it and was reckless about not wearing a mask. If it prevents one person from getting it then it also prevents that one person from infecting anyone. That one person could potentially lead to hundreds of other infections. We are both fine though...I mean I had a bad head cold for 5-6 days and low energy but my wife had the full on flu suite of symptoms and was knocked on her for a$$ few days. Both could have been avoided had some idiot in her office worn a mask. So now I will gladly wear a mask inside of stores while still down playing the severity.

The mask protects others. You are waaay behind in this debate. Catch up.

Stop being selfish.

I applaud your passion, but there's so much misinformation out there about this virus and now it's become a political issue, sadly. The virus doesn't care about anyone's politics . . . biology is simply biology and is not influenced by one's feelings or beliefs.

It simply comes down to one's own level of risk management and selfish or selfless behavior. Not even the N95 is 100% effective, hence having "95" in the name (while wearing it properly). Simply put, we know the virus presents itself in roughly six categories grouped by symptoms and their severity. Of the six, two fall within in the critical or high probability of death categories for a much smaller percentage of those that have actually contracted the virus (from what we know to date). Thus, while you may suffer minimal or no long-term issues, are you willing to pass the virus someone who may not be so lucky? Or, are you willing to show others the same consideration you'd want them to show you, by doing what you can to lessen the potential for transfer?

A packed stadium is nothing like going to a grocery store, or other casual examples listed within this thread. It takes people to transfer the virus, it has no more mobility than its host allows, so host behavior is key to the virus' ability to transfer.

With all that being said, I'm a donor and I've been going to the games for years and years. I may choose to sit this season out, for my own protection, the protection of my family, and for the protection of that little old lady or the immunocompromised person that may be sitting only a few seats away from me.

Regarding using my brain, I think I've given that the old college try . . . and I believe I've done so while also practicing a little empathy.

I applaud your passion, but there's so much misinformation out there about this virus and now it's become a political issue, sadly. The virus doesn't care about anyone's politics . . . biology is simply biology and is not influenced by one's feelings or beliefs.

It simply comes down to one's own level of risk management and selfish or selfless behavior. Not even the N95 is 100% effective, hence having "95" in the name (while wearing it properly). Simply put, we know the virus presents itself in roughly six categories grouped by symptoms and their severity. Of the six, two fall within in the critical or high probability of death categories for a much smaller percentage of those that have actually contracted the virus (from what we know to date). Thus, while you may suffer minimal or no long-term issues, are you willing to pass the virus someone who may not be so lucky? Or, are you willing to show others the same consideration you'd want them to show you, by doing what you can to lessen the potential for transfer?

A packed stadium is nothing like going to a grocery store, or other casual examples listed within this thread. It takes people to transfer the virus, it has no more mobility than its host allows, so host behavior is key to the virus' ability to transfer.

With all that being said, I'm a donor and I've been going to the games for years and years. I may choose to sit this season out, for my own protection, the protection of my family, and for the protection of that little old lady or the immunocompromised person that may be sitting only a few seats away from me.

Regarding using my brain, I think I've given that the old college try . . . and I believe I've done so while also practicing a little empathy.

To be frank I'm fairly certain my girlfriend and I both had Covid19 in late November last year. We came down with a helluva Flu-like bug. We went to the doctor and were tested for the flu but it came back as negative. There was a rash of that all over middle Tennessee late last year. People on social media were saying the same thing, everyone had the flu but tested negative for it. It was a dry cough, fever and body aches. We stayed home and got over it. I was down for 2 weeks and it took her a month to get over it. And no, neither one of us have been tested for the antibodies.

There's so much misinformation and terrible advice out there. Honestly I don't know how we as a human race have made it this far without wearing masks according to prevailing hysteria that defies logic. And there's nothing in the least selfish nor risky about my opinion on this. It has just as much relevance as you mask zealots with your ideas. I predict going forward fearful people like yourselves will continue with your mask nonsense 5, 10 15 or more years into the future. And that's your prerogative. I'm not going to call you out for it as long as you respect me and those of us who believe it is nonsense.

To be frank I'm fairly certain my girlfriend and I both had Covid19 in late November last year. We came down with a helluva Flu-like bug. We went to the doctor and were tested for the flu but it came back as negative. There was a rash of that all over middle Tennessee late last year. People on social media were saying the same thing, everyone had the flu but tested negative for it. It was a dry cough, fever and body aches. We stayed home and got over it. I was down for 2 weeks and it took her a month to get over it. And no, neither one of us have been tested for the antibodies.

There's so much misinformation and terrible advice out there. Honestly I don't know how we as a human race have made it this far without wearing masks according to prevailing hysteria that defies logic. And there's nothing in the least selfish nor risky about my opinion on this. It has just as much relevance as you mask zealots with your ideas. I predict going forward fearful people like yourselves will continue with your mask nonsense 5, 10 15 or more years into the future. And that's your prerogative. I'm not going to call you out for it as long as you respect me and those of us who believe it is nonsense.

Masks were required in many populated areas during the Spanish Flu outbreak, and that requirement was eventually lifted . . . just like this one will be. There's no big conspiracy out there about masks and a ploy to take away freedoms. In fact, if people would just wear them and alter their behavior for a few months, then we could get our economy rolling again.

But, I respect your opinion and your prerogative to not wear a mask . . . just show those that are wearing them a little empathy by staying away from them while in public. You don't know if that person is one of those in the small but high risk categories.

Regarding the games, I have no idea how they'll handle crowds at the stadium. I'm hearing a lot of chatter about restricting capacity. A few friends from other SEC schools are already getting emails describing such as a possibility.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back