Will Levis is trash!

I'm obviously not 3/4 of the board... but at no point have I wanted him as a Vol. Would have loved to have had Rodriguez... but that's pretty much it on their whole roster.

Yeah, Rodriguez looks like a pretty incredible talent. Even with their line troubles, he was clearly a good back.

Reactions: volfaninky
The whole game Im like "when are they gonna let this f###er throw cuz he is supposed to so good?!"..

Thanks Stoops.
When they did let him loose things got even worse for them. He might have size and arm strength, but he makes terrible decisions. He just sucks

Reactions: Palm Beach Vol
Will Levis
Tennessee's defense was playing some zones that ended up plugging up a lot of things," Levis said. "Credit (Tennessee), but most of it was us shooting ourselves in the foot."

Self-deception at its finest....it wasn't them it was us excuse.

Last edited:
We are very, very good, but one of the storylines going into this game is how "NFL QB Levis" will light up Tennessee's weak secondary. Him getting absolutely shutdown is certainly a story coming out of this one.
Completely agree. That makes the win yesterday evening so sweet.

Reactions: WillisWG
Last night, Wesley Walker blows up the KY RB on a swing pass out of the back field for a 5 yard loss.

Herbstreit: “You gotta love the ability Levis has to get the ball out quickly.”

I’ve never left a game with more doubt about the NFLs ability to evaluate talent.
The Walter Football 2023 Mock Draft has Hendon Hooker being drafted in the 2nd round by the Seattle Seahawks.

WalterFootball.com: 2023 NFL Mock Draft: Second Continued

I laughed and screamed “get off the field” when he threw the interception to Slaughter. Levis thought the replay was going to show a reversal, man that was funny when he had to walk off the field.

I couldn’t figure out how to link the video, but I urge everyone to go to A to Z sports and watch the video of Kentucky offensive coordinator Rich Scangerello telling an ass kissing reporter why his offense makes Levis more NFL ready than even Pat Mahomes was. I’ve got to tell you, Vol brethren, that this guy has to be the most arrogant son of a bitch alive. This guy loves himself so much more than any failed coach I’ve seen before. Knowing the result after the fact makes watching this video an incredibly glorious experience this morning my friends. I knew virtually nothing about this idiot before I watched this video, but I will be following his career closely from here on.

Edit;

Last edited:
Reactions: PEPPERJAX
I couldn’t figure out how to link the video, but I urge everyone to go to A to Z sports and watch the video of Kentucky offensive coordinator Rich Scangerello telling an ass kissing reporter why his offense makes Levis more NFL ready than even Pat Mahomes was. I’ve got to tell you, Vol brethren, that this guy has to be the most arrogant son of a bitch alive. This guy loves himself so much more than any failed coach I’ve seen before. Knowing the result after the fact makes watching this video an incredibly glorious experience this morning my friends. I knew virtually nothing about this idiot before I watched this video, but I will be following his career closely from here on.
His offense is successful at being horrible.

I follow the NFL Draft more closely than I should, and I cannot understand why he’s gotten 1st round projections. If having a strong arm was enough, Joe Milton would still be our starter.
Same here. I follow the draft extremely closely every year, and like you, I've never seen it with Levis. It's like someone, or a couple of people who have loud opinions, saw something in him early on (the big arm, or one impressive throw) and tried to make him "a thing". And he's never really lived up to that hype. Not his fault, either, really. He didn't proclaim himself to be what these talking heads have tried to make him. Similar to recruiting. The 5* who never matches the hype bestowed upon him by someone else. But, if that was a 1st rd NFL talent we watched last night, some NFL front office is going to be fired in 3 years.

Happy Halloween!
will_levis_halloween-jpg.506734

VN Store

Back