Will Grier - WVU Bowl Game

No, that one gets you one week with a NFL coaching staff. For a guy like Will, he should excel in the Senior Bowl and at the combine.

He has the talent to be a Top-10 type guy. But, I personally don't think he has the heart.
One other thing Stidham is a Redshirt Jr - did they change the rules of Sr only ?

My bad, your character is silly

Many people that know me disagree with you on that. I have supported two dementia related parents for 10 years with one being completely bed bound for nine years before they passed. Does that make my character "Silly" .

Many people that know me disagree with you on that. I have supported two dementia related parents for 10 years with one being completely bed bound for nine years before they passed. Does that make my character "Silly" .
Talk about apples to oranges

But you can judge his character lol. If nothing else, you are a hypocrite.

Have you ever seen the game? Perhaps you should tune in sometime, might educate yourself a little.
No, I was counting on you telling me since you know it all. Anyway I do not watch the college all-star games because there is little reason to watch unless I was a pro scout or a fan of one of the players. A bowl game however is a different story.

Yes , because he is in the limelight and his decisions are out there for all to see. Grier might be good father, husband and son but as a teammate he is nothing and that will stay with him the rest of his life. He will not be able to clear himself of that decision.

Well he questioned my character just because of a difference in opinion.
Yea, and you skirted the issue. You’re judging a player for looking out for his future. Knocking a guy looking out for his future is silly. Has nothing to do with your post, however noble that venture might be.

Reactions: Lawrence Wright
Yea, and you skirted the issue. You’re judging a player for looking out for his future. Knocking a guy looking out for his future is silly. Has nothing to do with your post, however noble that venture might be.
I'm not someone who would like to bring personal issues into a sports fan website and in hindsight I should not have done it. I still stand by my old school opinions on Grier not playing in his teams bowl game this year. Others have a right to disagree but I'm firm in my opinion.

Last edited:
I'm not someone who would like to bring personal issues into a sports fan website and I in hindsight I should not have done it. I still stand by my old school opinions on Grier not playing in his teams bowl game this year. Others have a right to disagree but I'm firm in my opinion.
“Old school”

Cute

I'm done with talking about Grier and will concentrate getting updates on the 2019 recruiting class and O.C. search. It's been a enjoyable debate with all of you who disagree with me. We still have common goals with Vol Football, do we not ?

So, you're saying, even at NASA, there is no team environment? ooooooookkkkkkkk
Not sure, but there is a perception out there that many employees in the work place are not team players. It certainly has been at the limited places I have worked at, especially the higher up the company ladder you are.

Last edited:
Not sure, but there is a perception out there that many employees in the work place are not team players. It certainly has been at the limited places I have worked at, especially the higher up the company ladder you are.

But some are team players?

VN Store

Back