Will Friend out? [Twitter troll rumor]

There is a reason why Georgia fans were begging to get rid of Friend and Rocker back in the days. From coaching aside, neither can recruit nor do they seem interested in doing so either. The bottom line is coaches don't win games, players do. If you aren't signing ballers and studs every year like Bama, GA, Auburn, LSU, Texas AM then the losing will continue!

However, we also need coaching stability as well instead of playing musical chairs every year with coaches so I'm not sure what gives at this point? I do realize Saban loses coaches about every year but it's easier when you have 4 and 5 stars at every position and their 3rd strings are also 4 and 5 stars.

There is a reason why Georgia fans were begging to get rid of Friend and Rocker back in the days. From coaching aside, neither can recruit nor do they seem interested in doing so either. The bottom line is coaches don't win games, players do. If you aren't signing ballers and studs every year like Bama, GA, Auburn, LSU, Texas AM then the losing will continue!

However, we also need coaching stability as well instead of playing musical chairs every year with coaches so I'm not sure what gives at this point? I do realize Saban loses coaches about every year but it's easier when you have 4 and 5 stars at every position and their 3rd strings are also 4 and 5 stars.
We have 4 and 5 stars all over the field. Most of our starting lineup consist of them at every position. What separates them from others is they have 4 and 5 stars at the 3 deep

Reactions: SpookyAction
JG will end up getting lots of coaches fired.
You may be right, but I think they'll deal with it. I really do....I would be amazed if he sees playing time against UTC. I think the fan base could handle losing if we try other QB's. Losing with JG, will not be acceptable. But as a fan base, we also need to realize, we may not be happy with the answer as to who the best QB is.

You may be right, but I think they'll deal with it. I really do....I would be amazed if he sees playing time against UTC. I think the fan base could handle losing if we try other QB's. Losing with JG, will not be acceptable. But as a fan base, we also need to realize, we may not be happy with the answer as to who the best QB is.
This is very accurate. Sums up my feelings exactly

You are correct.

But I look at it this way......

I don’t know what the answer is, but I do know what it is not, and that’s JG.

You are correct.

But I look at it this way......

I don’t know what the answer is, but I do know what it is not, and that’s JG.
That,"JG is not the answer," I agree with you on. I would only add "JG is not the answer to winning football."He may at the end of the day, be the only answer we have. But the fans have got to see that for themselves. No better game than UTC for a experiment with underclassmen QB's. I hope we see that!!! Dear God, let us see that?!

The OC and line coach have something to work with now other than undersized linemen and hot garbage left from the previous regime. Improvement is to expected. Just year 2, not year 20.

I know that but it’s been weak for a while now. Talent isn’t the issue anymore. Anytime our OL coach has help from the OC shouldn’t we be at least a bit worrisome? Chaney has enough to do making a productive game plan for JG.

VN Store

Back