Will disbanding Vol Hostess program hurt recruiting.

Vfl2407

At the bottom of this announcement under Volunteer Team, UT states that Vol hostessing ends in August 2019.

https://admissions.utk.edu/volcorps/

Tough call here for UT. But, the conference and NCAA are reportedly looking at banning hostesses.
So, UT may just be acting proactively.
We are, of course, now nationally in the hashtag era of sexual harassment.
Men must be extremely careful both in words and deeds to make sure they are not subject to any charge of impropriety.
And, there’s always the subjection (whether real or imagined) that some schools hostesses do more than just “host” recruits to get them to commit and sign with schools.

I guess it has to end to protect all three groups involved, the athletes/hostesses/school from real or fake threats that could lead to lawsuits and high insurance payouts and premiums.

So, schools may now have nerdy computer geek type males hosting recruits that can help with their class work ? Nah.
Id say current athletes may now just be the only on campus hosts for recruits, I suppose.

Last edited:
At the bottom of this announcement under Volunteer Team, UT states that Vol hostessing ends in August 2019.

Tough call here for UT. But, the conference and NCAA are reportedly looking at banning hostesses.
Men must be extremely careful both in words and deeds to make sure they are not subject to any charge of impropriety.
And, there’s always the subjection (whether real or imagined) that some schools hostesses do more than just “host” recruits to get them to commit and sign with schools.

I guess it has to end to protect all three groups involved, the athletes/hostesses/school from real or fake threats that could lead to lawsuits and high insurance payouts and premiums.

So, schools may now have nerdy computer geek type males hosting recruits that can help with their class work ? Nah.
Id say current athletes may now just be the only on campus hosts for recruits, I suppose.
Being contracted out to the Mouse's Ear.

"We HATE it!"

tennessee-hostesses-byrnes-high.png

886979.jpg

They'll just call them something different. What are they going to do, go out of their way to get gross looking people to take people on campus tours ?

Reactions: Remy and feathersax
Did you know? All bad things to ever exist in the eyes of diabetic, piss-soaked diaper wearing baby boomers is because of millennials.
You're right...
They cry over everything, offended at anything that hurts their "fillins", dont know how many genders there are, and still live with mommy and daddy.

They're awesome people and contribute so much to society.
Stupid baby boomers and their logic

You mean they can’t dangle these young women like pieces of meat for sportsball crooting? Man, what’s the world coming to? Art and Kendall Briles are shaking their heads somewhere.

You're right...
They cry over everything, offended at anything that hurts their "fillins", dont know how many genders there are, and still live with mommy and daddy.

Sounds like someone's fiLLiNs are pretty hurt right here lololol

You mean they can’t dangle these young women like pieces of meat for sportsball crooting? Man, what’s the world coming to? Art and Kendall Briles are shaking their heads somewhere.
nah man its the SJWs that are at fault Sean Hannity told me so in between my insulin injections & sharing horrendous, outdated memes on Facebook

You're right...

I suppose the same can be said of non-baby boomers and non-millenials. For example, corn farmers whose product contributes to obesity, diabetes, and teeth rotting. And now who're whining about Budweiser opting to not use corn syrup in the beer making process. There ain't no such thing as an innocent fault-free generation.

I suppose the same can be said of non-baby boomers and non-millenials. For example, corn farmers whose product contributes to obesity, diabetes, and teeth rotting. And now who're whining about Budweiser opting to not use corn syrup in the beer making process. There ain't no such thing as an innocent fault-free generation.

You're right. Millennials don't vote enough to end the reign of Boomers who continue to ruin the country.

This is the football forum, tho. Go Vols.

The announcement you posted literally says the program is closing due to SEC bylaws.

So no, there isn’t a tough call here. It will affect all SEC schools which means it minimally impacts recruiting. Most other conferences likely will follow suit if they haven't already which would mean 0 impact.

Last edited:
Boy, this thread turned out great. RIP Lacey Pearl and the gang.

One thing you gotta give Kiffin - he knows that quality blondes work wonders in recruiting. Paying them is a definite no-no but if people think there are not plenty of gals who would be all too happy to sign up for a "date" with a potential football star then they are blind to reality and who is using who. Plenty of babymammas in the world who are also looking for football to help them provide for their future.

Last edited:
You're right. Millennials don't vote enough to end the reign of Boomers who continue to ruin the country.

This is the football forum, tho. Go Vols.

Agree, and folks who initiate generation attacking posts along with their supportive buddies then duck behind "mama's" skirt should remember it really is a football forum.
Go Vols indeed.

VN Store

Back