Will Bru McCoy return ?

You could be on to something although I do think NFL likes their TE’s to be 6’4” or better. Anybody remember David Martin? Big slow WR here at Tennessee but had a 7/8 year NFL career as a TE.
One of the best receivers to play the game was 5'11" and weighed 184 pounds. He went on to serve as a congressman from Oklahoma after a lengthy NFL career. Steve Largent of the Seattle Seahawks in the 1980's.

Last edited:
I'm biting my time for a decision about Bru. I take it for granite that Bru will return. If not, will Heupel be the escape goat or will he get off scotch free? In this doggy dog world of the transfer puddle, I've learned to curb my enthusiasm. If Bru leaves, you'll find me curled up in a feeble position.
Wow. I’m amazed and egg sighted all in one weighting too see what happens. Bravo sir.

View attachment 604096
Kinda new to this whole posting and creating threads thing but I’m going to give it a shot. Bru McCoy is the only WR I don’t see in the recent picture Kelsey pope posted today.Now there’s many explanations for this especially because he’s out for the season and may not have been able to return to practice yet. However I just find it odd and am wondering if he’s done at Tennessee. He’s probably my favorite player on the team and I sure hope he comes back but I wanted to get everyone’s takes on him coming back. We should hear something by sometime next month but some of you here have more info than I do. I didn’t feel it was appropriate to put this in the bru thread.
Maybe he's the one taking the photo 😆

Reactions: MemphisVol77
Bru McCoy called us and said he's glad to be returning and then thanked us for supporting the program and reminded us to renew our season tickets. 🏈

Reactions: DrTNT
You could be on to something although I do think NFL likes their TE’s to be 6’4” or better. Anybody remember David Martin? Big slow WR here at Tennessee but had a 7/8 year NFL career as a TE.
Shannon Sharpe was a converted WR and 6'2" just sayin

Reactions: orangebloodgmc

VN Store

Back