Wilfred

I just caught up on this, "on demand". It is a refreshing comedy. I love it, so far.

I've really enjoyed the show. I can't believe how much weight Earl Hickey's brother has lost.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

I missed the last 2. Where's the damn re-airs?
Posted via VolNation Mobile

yes, this is a problem. they re-air the previous week's episode after the thursday airing and they don't update the previous episode on ondemand until after either.

I'v been pretty into this show as well. It's kinda weird and dark but it never really fails to make me happy.

After tonight's episode I won't be able to look at a giraffe again :eek:lol:

I can't believe he cheated on Bear :cray:

The story he made up was hilarious too.

haha. The fact that the show can make Bear and Raffi seem like characters is gold.

EW trying to hump Raffi was hilarious, how he held it together while filming that scene is emmy nom worthy.

haha. The fact that the show can make Bear and Raffi seem like characters is gold.

EW trying to hump Raffi was hilarious, how he held it together while filming that scene is emmy nom worthy.

I know I was cracking up last night when that happened, probably the best new show in a long time. Also Raffi has the deepest throat of the stuffed animal kingdom :)

Has anyone watched the original? If its as funny as our version I might have to check it out.

I know I was cracking up last night when that happened, probably the best new show in a long time. Also Raffi has the deepest throat of the stuffed animal kingdom :)

Has anyone watched the original? If its as funny as our version I might have to check it out.

haven't seen it but supposedly it was very well received. I can def see our version taking on a cult following.

From photos I've seen, it looks like the Aussie version has more man-dog characters.

I love that EW thinks it's so absurd that Wilfred talks to Bear and Raffe, when he thinks he talks to Wilfred.

VN Store

Back