Why would anybody want to play

Im not sure how old the OP is, but when Miami is on top they make cfb great (IMO).
They are easy to hate, usually fun to watch, and don't even try to cover up the cheating.

I wish they would get good again. That Zip code has so much talent Miami theoretically never has to leave to get good players

Bandwagon fans.

It's disgusting how many bandwagon pieces of s*** showed up when Lebron showed up. The hypocrisy of them attacking Cavs fans for being "butthurt" only to attack Lebron the second he went back was hilarious.

When the Marlins were winning world series, you probably could have gotten a front row ticket for 10 bucks during the regular season.

Scumbag fan base.

I'll attest to this. In 2003 my dad took my friends and I to their regular season home finale before we all started college. We paid roughly $5-$10 per ticket and there was less than 8k fans there. Three of us went to game 4 of the World Series approximately a month later and it was like the largest WS crowd in national league history or the modern era; over 67k. It made us sick cause we grew up going to games, good or bad, and had seen what the crowds were just over a month before. The city is awful for sports fans. There's so much going on in MIA not to mention so many people aren't from there originally so they bring their allegiances from elsewhere with them. Biggest crowds at Marlins games? Mets, Yankees, Phillies and Braves. So many Yankees living there and many native Floridians were Braves fans before we had a team, like myself. I quickly converted to the home state team though.

I lived in Miami for 9 months and absolutely loved it. Actually, I was in Homestead, which is a complete shathole, but it was ten minutes from biscayne Bay, ten minutes from the everglades and Robert's fruit stand. 30 minutes from key largo (Pennekamp is fun). Island smoke shop in key largo had a great selection of cigars. Islamorada had a great dog beach that my dog was absolutely insane about. I was 40 minutes from Miami Beach. 30 minutes from Coconut Grove, which is a really cool place. Brickell was a fun place too. And my number one favorite thing about Miami... Cuban Food! Viva Masitas de puerco!

People who live in Miami are either from Cuba or New York - no one cares about the teams there unless Lebron is playing.

Well even Miami heat fans while winning championships left and right were notorious for showing up late. At the start of some of the games it was embarrassing.

VN Store

Back