Why we want Clemson

Most of the top teams are going to be tough for us to beat but I feel like Clemson would be an easier matchup for Tennessee than Ohio State or even North Carolina (I know the latter is odd but UNC has a very good vertical passing game that is probably going to rack up points on Tennessee).

The only other option that might be good is Penn State. Penn State might be an even more favorable opponent than Clemson for Tennessee.
Let's not talk about easy match ups at this point in the season . Whoever we play will be formidable, wouldn't you say?

Yeah only scored 56 Saturday.

So, Clemson defense = Vandy defense? Our passing game probably is cut in half with losing Hooker and we won’t shred Clemson defense with our running game like we did Vandy.

Edit: I’ll say not as likely to shred the Clemson D with our running game, though I do think we will have success as we have most of the year.

Clemson is a more talented team overall. It would be a good game though, their QB would make our defense look good, he's that bad.

Was beginning to worry about the Paid Trolls on here this year. They went sub terrainian on us....now they starting to surface after the SC game and it might be 5 to 6 games into next year before they crawl back in their holes.

Dabo called us out for losing to USCe, then promptly lost to them the next week. Now we need to show that a$$ clown who his daddy is.

People taking a bigger issue with Dabo's comments than the actual goose egg we laid in Columbia are idiots..... Plain and simple

Clemson’s D is solid and they have a 5 star they put in there when their QB1 is off. There’s a ton of pressure around here for Dabo to play him, but Dabo sticks with Ukelele for whatever reason (maybe his 5 star recruit brother). Last time the backup came in against ND he threw an INT, but it would be our luck he comes in and has the game of his life.
Their front 4 is as good as anywhere. Would be a tough row to hoe moving the ball on them. I’d rather play them when we have a better secondary

Clemson’s coach likes to run his mouth

Clemson has the 84th passing O

Tennessee has played much better D’s. Heck their scoring D isn’t much better than Tennessee’s.

High ranked team and a great matchup for Tennessee

Reactions: TikiVol
I think Joe is our Anthony Richardson. Tons of athleticism but with a bigger arm and somewhat similar hit/miss on the accuracy.

I still think we are in good shape next year on offense as he will be difficult to contain and a monster to stop when on the run.

If you can't see the passing game will be limited I don't know what to tell ya. Yes it was raining but he over threw 6 or 7 passes that were first downs/TDs
And Hooker didn't throw any over throws in the South Carolina game? Guess you were watching a different game than I was. I just don't subscribe to throwing 70 yards every 3rd play, no matter the QB. You get some 1st downs and throw on 1st down, okay but let's not try it on 3rd down.

Let's hope...the bowl game will give us a glimpse into next year. Much better gauge than the Vandy game.

I am indeed hopeful. They will have a month of preparation so beyond just the game prep specifics they have some time to work on fundamentals.

Let's not talk about easy match ups at this point in the season . Whoever we play will be formidable, wouldn't you say?

I’d say they certainly could be and likely will be if they play up to their potential, and by they I mean the teams we might get. If we both play our best chances are it will not be a blowout either way if it’s Clemson or Texas. I’d still give us the edge but that’s if both are at their best. We could win huge if they are not prepared and/or do not adjust to us if we start fast. That would look like most of our games. If we are not prepared to play our best though it could be very bad for us.

If you can't see the passing game will be limited I don't know what to tell ya. Yes it was raining but he over threw 6 or 7 passes that were first downs/TDs

Our offense won’t be nearly as productive next season w /Milton. I just hope it isn’t a huge drop off similar to 2017, yr after Dobbs.

Reactions: FBtime
It’s a tough call. Which program has the worse entrance? Sc or Climpsun. Both suck ass BIG time. I have to give Climpsun the edge simply because they’re one slip up from the whole damn team wiping out running down the hill which I hope I live to see one day

We owe them from our loss to them in the peach bowl. Plus they took advantage during our downfall in recruiting years ago. Then add Dabo’s stupid comments and it’s the perfect matchup.Now is time to settle the score and whip them and get the Orange Bowl Win! GBO!!!!

Reactions: Stephen Gray

VN Store

Back