Why poke the bear?

Even if true, hail the Vols! I want us back to what Spurrier said to one of his players. That player after Florida beat Tennessee asked, "What makes them think they can win, coach?" Spurrier replied, "Tennessee ain't scared of nobody."

She reported it last night. Why make it up for a 2-4 team?
Because ESPN has a 9:00 game between Bama and a team they should destroy. Its not a nationally appealing game. We may watch it, and people in Bama, but I would imagine that unless people see a close score late in the game, not many will be paying attention to it...even if it is Bama. And honestly it just sounds like made up BS. There has to be some drama stirred up for this game in order to get viewers. Bama is worn out. People are tired of watching beat downs every week. Shoot even Bama fans themselves are tired of it. They cant keep fans in the stands and lots are leaving before the 4th quarter.

Hearsay. Indirect quote. Not even journalism.

At the bottom of the article from the OP, there is a link to Stewart Mandel's twitter feed and Molly says she has an "on the record conversation". If it's on record, why not just go ahead and cite the source? Silly IMO. Here are the tweets:

So maybe the beginnings of a resurgence in attitude? What the hell's wrong with that?
Let your play be the talk. Don’t go spouting off to reporters. Fine if you have that attitude and swagger in the locker room with your team, no need to brag about it when you have a loss to Ga state and haven’t beaten Bama in forever.

At the bottom of the article from the OP, there is a link to Stewart Mandel's twitter feed and Molly says she has an "on the record conversation". If it's on record, why not just go ahead and cite the source? Silly IMO. Here are the tweets:

She sounds like she is going to say who during the game. I believe they said it, just curious as to the context

I really hope we can return the favor to this ass hat tomorrow
Screen-Shot-2018-10-26-at-3.48.16-PM.png

Dolly Molly approaches a couple of young Tennessee players and extracts comments which she uses in her employer's promo of the upcoming game broadcast?!

I am reminded of Hattie McDaniel's line to Vivian Lee, "you sittin' there waitin' for him, just like a spider." Yeah, Molly, just like a spider...

Dolly Molly approaches a couple of young Tennessee players and extracts comments which she uses in her employer's promo of the upcoming game broadcast?!

I am reminded of Hattie McDaniel's line to Vivian Lee, "you sittin' there waitin' for him, just like a spider." Yeah, Molly, just like a spider...
SHe just did her job. They get interviews ready for the next games. And promotion is kind of what they do

VN Store

Back