why lady vols basketball's upset of lsu to reach sec final validates who tennessee is @usa today Cora Hall

mudcat1973

kellie during timeout in first half Kellie " I didn't yell, lady vols coach Kellie Harper said of the timeout. I sat down and I asked them , I said , What do you want? Do you want to do this? thats not all of usa today story. also there some on Jackson and Horston alot of you all would like if you read. someone post link if you want to. the lady vols basketball seniors exchanged a few words after 2 quarter timeout gave each other a nod. Rickea steping up as a leader . you all know i big Tess fan from the get go Tess speaks between plays. But she had big time backup from Rickea talking Jordan up to get going during timeout and half time. Side note Jackson 1 game way of equaling kellie teammate who shares 3 champships of 20 plus games in a row holdsclaw has nine 20 plus games in a row RJ has eight . @Coach Jumper Rj was good fit after all wins like that gets high sschool players to notice.

Last edited:
I don’t know I think a little yelling is ok…..that’s just me. Nonetheless I’m happy for the win. 😀🍊 *although I did count them out during the second quarter: jokes on me. 🫣
You're not alone
players aren't the only ones with the "here we go again" syndrome,,,fans and followers are subject to that phenomena too

Horston scored 14 of 17 of her points in the second half. she wasn't playing how tennessee needed her in first half. And Horston said Jackson refocused her at halftime. Rickea staying on me , saying I need you, Jordy Horston said there more of what Horston said in usa today

Last edited:
"She is for us in every single aspect – on the court, off the court, mentality, physically, just every single aspect of our lives, she's for us," Puckett said. "So, to be able to play for her and get this win for her, it's just really special to show we support her in everything that she does as well."

I know the popular opinion here is that something is wrong with Sara and that she's out the door to the transfer portal...but I don't see it. I think it's more likely a sophomore slump (and as I've said before, I think a slight case of people here overinflating how good her freshman year numbers were). But even then, is it a slump? Her per-40 minute numbers are improved in truly every category except points (just barely down from 12.1 to 11.9) and her 2pt. FG%. Everything else is improved, 3pt. FG%, FT%, rebounds, assists, turnovers, A/TO ratio, and steals (blocks are even). She's just (mostly) playing behind Rickea Jackson, one of the best players in the country, and competing for some minutes at the wing with Tess Darby (who's 4th in the SEC in 3pt. %, and is needed on the court to balance out Horston and Jackson's strengths).

I think Sara can come back and have a great season next year.
https://popup.taboola.com/

"She is for us in every single aspect – on the court, off the court, mentality, physically, just every single aspect of our lives, she's for us," Puckett said. "So, to be able to play for her and get this win for her, it's just really special to show we support her in everything that she does as well."

I know the popular opinion here is that something is wrong with Sara and that she's out the door to the transfer portal...but I don't see it. I think it's more likely a sophomore slump (and as I've said before, I think a slight case of people here overinflating how good her freshman year numbers were). But even then, is it a slump? Her per-40 minute numbers are improved in truly every category except points (just barely down from 12.1 to 11.9) and her 2pt. FG%. Everything else is improved, 3pt. FG%, FT%, rebounds, assists, turnovers, A/TO ratio, and steals (blocks are even). She's just (mostly) playing behind Rickea Jackson, one of the best players in the country, and competing for some minutes at the wing with Tess Darby (who's 4th in the SEC in 3pt. %, and is needed on the court to balance out Horston and Jackson's strengths).

this /\

There really is just mainly one poster with the opinion that Sara would transfer.

There really is just mainly one poster with the opinion that Sara would transfer.
with key and marta back i hope to go with striplin and hollingshead maning center , power foward . should puckett free to get mins. at wing or shoting guard.

VN Store

Back