Why is there such a quarrel with Christianity today?

I'm not a christian so I don't give a toss about what Jesus would do. Almost all self proclaimed atheists are annoying pissant attention wh@res who act like whiny children and typically are dealt with as shown below:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CTOoYxOf92s[/youtube]

Damn Mark. Chill out bruh. Lol

I like it how you qualify that you're not a christian (and not that you care) and then go on to to do the very thing you accuse the atheists of doing. The irony is too much.

rbI9bFf.gif

Devout atheists are exactly what he said.

Reactions: 1 person
That was pretty ****ing weird..

Flashbacks. At church when i was 12 i playfully threw a basketball at a kid and it hit his leg just right while he was running and he ate ****. He had a freak out just like that.

That little ***** would have been picking his teeth up off the ground.

I don't think it would be necessary to hurt the twerp to put him in his place

You could carry him like a cat and throw his ass in the damn river without putting a bruise on him

Flashbacks. At church when i was 12 i playfully threw a basketball at a kid and it hit his leg just right while he was running and he ate ****. He had a freak out just like that.

I was meaner than **** when I played backyard ball. I was playing db once and this kid was pissing me off so next time a pass came his way I led with my fist and damn near knocked his shoulder off. If a kid did that now he'd be in juvie

I was raised in a Christian household. Went to church twice on Sunday and usually was there three nights out of the week for prayer, mid week service or some other function. The things you listed are exactly what drives me and others away from Christianity. The biggest for me is seeing people who are just outright hypocrites, or refuse to even try to see things from a different point of view. I hate people that are utterly close minded or say and preach one thing then do another.
There are crooked cops. So you never call 911.
There are dirty politicians, so you don't vote.
There are restaurants who fail health inspection, so you never eat out.

Etc., etc.

Churches do have have hypocrites, but don't worry man, they've got room for one more. You judgmental &*!;

In defense of those who commented:

It takes a pyscho to believe that demons will get you if you watch horror films

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 people
I would if I had some. Tramadol just isn't getting it done. :)

That's because tramadol is really an SSRI that has the ability to ease withdrawal syndrome because it has some limited activity on an opiod receptor or two

There are crooked cops. So you never call 911.
There are dirty politicians, so you don't vote.
There are restaurants who fail health inspection, so you never eat out.

Etc., etc.

Churches do have have hypocrites, but don't worry man, they've got room for one more. You judgmental &*!;

If I know a politician is dirty (oxymoron I know) I won't vote for them. If I know a restaurant failed a health insecption I won't eat there. If I was attending a church and found out the pastor was a hypocrite I would find another church to attend.

I never claimed to be anything I'm not. Nor do I try and persuade people to live a certain way then behind closed doors do things differently.

Reactions: 4 people
That's because tramadol is really an SSRI that has the ability to ease withdrawal syndrome because it has some limited activity on an opiod receptor or two

Yeah, it sucks.. :)

If I had some Vicodin I'd cold water extract them sum*****es right now and have a really chill night.

If I know a politician is dirty (oxymoron I know) I won't vote for them. If I know a restaurant failed a health insecption I won't eat there. If I was attending a church and found out the pastor was a hypocrite I would find another church to attend.

I never claimed to be anything I'm not. Nor do I try and persuade people to live a certain way then behind closed doors do things differently.

Very good post.... gave you a like.

Yeah, it sucks.. :)

If I had some Vicodin I'd cold water extract them sum*****es right now and have a really chill night.

Huh?

Water extract? I'm not googling that. Don't want the cops showing up at my house

I'm killing my liver enough as it is with booze, the least I can do is not ingest high levels of APAP if I can avoid it.

Still gotta be careful. Its not exactly sophisticated chemistry and there will be Tylenol floating around in that vile tasting soup. Not safe to drink alcohol with.

VN Store

Back