Why is the Vandy game off?

You literally don’t know that dude. Don’t act like you have ties inside the program. Don’t talk in absolutes, when you have no inside information about what’s going on behind closed doors.
I’m just going off this... we haven’t even heard a hair of there being discussions about moving on to another coach, we owe the man nearly $13 million in a year we just reported that we’d be $40 million or more in the hole, Fulmer has mentioned 5 years as the benchmark, we have players who’ve missing tons of practice or games due to covid and oh yeah we’re in a pandemic. If it was even a thought, no way Fuller gives him an extension but I do know from another AD that Fuller believes Pruitt has done a huge part of the job so far in rebuilding the roster and staff. Do I literally know his job is safe no but conjecture says it’s safe to bet on it.

I’m just going off this... we haven’t even heard a hair of there being discussions about moving on to another coach, we owe the man nearly $13 million in a year we just reported that we’d be $40 million or more in the hole, Fulmer has mentioned 5 years as the benchmark, we have players who’ve missing tons of practice or games due to covid and oh yeah we’re in a pandemic. If it was even a thought, no way Fuller gives him an extension but I do know from another AD that Fuller believes Pruitt has done a huge part of the job so far in rebuilding the roster and staff. Do I literally know his job is safe no but conjecture says it’s safe to bet on it.
Good luck selling tickets next year. Speaking of financial short falls.

Reactions: Volsonyourface
Bottom line is this, you can either sit and fantasize about something that just isn’t gonna happen this year or look for improvement and hope this staff can pull it together during normal circumstances... I’m choosing to do the later, I’m honestly just happy to have football in a year that I really thought there’d be none

Hurts to hear but UT (read Pruitt/Phil) are scared to play Vandy.

They know it’s over if/when Pruitt loses to those... well...losers.

Reactions: onevol74
Whaaaaaaaa? That silly publicity stunt didn't save his job? I'm shocked!

Fired right afterward I guess. Only reason I knew was it popped up on the message screen on one of my TVs. Just happened to walk in while it was up.

VN Store

Back