Why is everyone sleeping on Baylen Buchanan?

I'm by far the most influential and respected on this site.

It shouldn't be a surprise.

46xjR.gif

When you go on a fan site (any fan site) and pump the team for national titles and half the roster as stars headed for NFL HOF careers you're going to get a lot of likes from people hoping you're right.

D4H has been wrong so often about so much there is an actual theory floating around that his fail powers are so strong he can negatively influence outcomes. At the very least the correlation between D4H prediction and fail is far beyond statistical probability.

If you doubt this realize the guy makes more predictions than anyone on this site but you'll only see him listing the same handfull over and over again.

And this is why they should remove the like feature.

It’s pointless and the site runs faster without it.

Reactions: 1 person
I have not heard his name mentioned at all as a possibility for starting at cornerback next season. Everyone seems to have forgotten about him. I know he was hurt last year and barely played, but he looked good as a true freshmen in 2016. Remember he was the first freshmen in 2016 to lose his black stripe. And he saw more playing time as a freshmen than Nigel Warrior.

Baylen Buchanan reminds me of Eric Davis (former NFL CB in the 1990s). I think he's the best cornerback on our roster and a future NFL player. Along with Nigel Warrior, I think he has a chance to lead a unit that could be much improved next season.

Don't sleep on Baylen Buchanan. He's a lock to start at one of those corner spots this fall.
I'm excited for this team moving forward, particularly the ones on the defensive side of the ball.

at this point I have to think that D4H is in on the joke and just playing along...or else he needs some serious help. is he hamming it up or do owe need to get him committed? #straitjacket

Oh definitely. He's initiating the LaVar Ball effect (which he's a big fan of). He'll just make insane claims and say he is the best when in reality it's just Clickbait.

We all keep falling for it)(including myself) because we know how absurd he is.

D4H is no where near the most respectable or influential poster. The most entertaining with his antics, sure. He doesn't bring anything real like Fingers, kamoshika, etc. Just a big joke.

Player evaluations are always like people who believe in reincarnation. People who believe in reincarnation were never Bob the Serf in Medieval England in their former lives. They were Henry VIII or William Shakespeare. And they always identify with something close to a culture they know. You've never seen any of these people claim to be Jin Su Kim, a rice farmer in Korea in 1724.

Players never remind anyone of the second stringer from East Carolina in 1994. They remind you of a Pro Bowler or Hall of Famer.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
Player evaluations are always like people who believe in reincarnation. People who believe in reincarnation were never Bob the Serf in Medieval England in their former lives. They were Henry VIII or William Shakespeare. And they always identify with something close to a culture they know. You've never seen any of these people claim to be Jin Su Kim, a rice farmer in Korea in 1724.

Players never remind anyone of the second stringer from East Carolina in 1994. They remind you of a Pro Bowler or Hall of Famer.

I was the straw mattress king of the lower Tiber valley in the 5th century. I think my name was Eddie.

Ho Ting! Is that you???

Oh definitely. He's initiating the LaVar Ball effect (which he's a big fan of). He'll just make insane claims and say he is the best when in reality it's just Clickbait.

We all keep falling for it)(including myself) because we know how absurd he is.

D4H is no where near the most respectable or influential poster. The most entertaining with his antics, sure. He doesn't bring anything real like Fingers, kamoshika, etc. Just a big joke.
entertaining in the same was a car wreck is....

entertaining in the same was a car wreck is....

I actually found him entertaining back when he was just doing the Pollyanna thing. Now that he's onto the Lavar Ball shtick, it's just kind of dumb and obnoxious. Ehhh, roll the eyes and move on.

But hey, I just wrote a post about him. So. You're welcome, D4H.

I'm by far the most influential and respected on this site.

It shouldn't be a surprise.

I sincerely thought this was a joke when someone said you said this. Keep on keeping on, but you’ll never be a sexy beast like joevol33!

All of y'all are suckers for continuing to respond to the op's posts.

But it is fascinating to watch. The same ones keep doing it over and over.

It's like he is the pied piper. He blows his little flute and the mice come scurrying. Lol

Edit - I don't even think the op is a Vols fan. I believe that he doesn't own 1 piece of clothing that has our beloved colors in his wardrobe.

Just a sad little man that needs attention and found a way to get it.

Last edited:

It's like he is the pied piper. He blows his little flute and the mice come scurrying. Lol

Edit - I don't even think the op is a Vols fan. I believe that he doesn't own 1 piece of clothing that has our beloved colors in his wardrobe.

Are you kidding? The guy is entertainment gold.

I'm glad you are so much more intelligent than we are so that you can warn us about this (for the 945th time). I think we have found at least one D4H alt.

Quality post. I’ve been saying this for 12 years now. It was apparent in Pop Warner that he’s a future star and that’s why I have him rated as my number 1 DB on my 2020 NFL Draft board (prediction thread coming soon). I’ve graded him almost as high as you graded Alvin Kamara last season, I think the only thing that will hold him back at the next level is that he doesn’t have the face of a superstar. Regardless, I don’t think it’d be a stretch for him to have an 8-12 year NFL career with 4 pro bowls and a super bowl ring. Well—provided the team that drafts him doesn’t exercise their white privilege and start a white guy over him, that is.

White Privledge Nothing Like IT!

VN Store

Back