Why is Arkansas having a better year???

It’s simple. He convinced his team they could compete. He never told them he needed better recruits To be competitive and they want to play for Pittman.

And who was responsible for either making JG better or having someone else ready...CJP. It's his ship, it's his fault.

I watched the game today.

The most important thing is the coaches have the players playing confident and they're playing as a team.

The Vols aren't playing as a team and the offensive play calling shows the coaches have no confidence in the players.

JG or not, it's poor coaching .

2 reasons:

1) Pittman hired Barry Odom to coach his Defense and Odom has made them very physical and tough; and
2) QB PRODUCTION!

Franks ain't the best dude in town....but he gets it done. JG is just flat out pathetic.

And if you want to blame someone for JG's lack of development-then that has to come down to Chaney and Weinke.
CJP has stood behind JG all the way, encouraged him, and chewed his azz off....but the guy just doesn't have it.

Ya'll just look stupid as you continually drone on and on about how bad CJP is....
But he can't overcome the empty-headed helmet of JG.

You guys can run your mouth all day at me for posting this....but it really is just this simple.
Arky does run a completely different style of offense...but JG couldn't execute their offense any better than he does ours!!

So....Arkansas looks better than we do right now this year simply because of their production from the QB position.

And Arkansas' game with LSU today is just continuing to prove it. (also their game against Fla, too).
To answer your thread. Because they have a coach that knows how to win.

The arrogance and aloofness of Pruitt and Fulmer is fully evident in the manner they speak publicly and after football games, talking down to everyone, with the ongoing attitude that their stuff don't stink, which it does and to high heaven right now.
Not thrilled with Pruitt, but I don't see any arrogance or aloofness from either Pruitt or Fulmer.

Tennessee has a huge talent advantage. Arkansas has a bigger coaching advantage.

Tennessee’s composite talent rank for 2020 is 15th (average player rank of 89.25); Arkansas comes in at 25th (86.32). For comparison, Georgia (93.16) and Alabama (93.25) rank 1 and 2.
Talent wise we’re closer to Arkansas than Georgia or Bama but our QB play negates any talent advantage we might have. Plus, our team chemistry just isn’t very good...losing can do that but I don’t think everyone is on board...

Reactions: orangebloodforlife

VN Store

Back