Why is Arch Manning not playing? Nico syndrome?

temptn

Arch Manning is rated the greatest quarterback of all time even better than Nico. He has not played any, right? Even when Ewers was out with an injury he did no play. According to Texas fans he is great. Coaches see him in practice all of the time and still won't let him play. Sound familiar? Don't these coaches know anything?

Note: players can play in four games and still redshirt.

Arch Manning is rated the greatest quarterback of all time even better than Nico. He has not played any, right? Even when Ewers was out with an injury he did no play. According to Texas fans he is great. Coaches see him in practice all of the time and still won't let him play. Sound familiar? Don't these coaches know anything?

There are some serious assumptive gymnastics going on in this post. Then at the end comes up with a theory based on it. 🙄🤦🤣

Reactions: VolNExile

Well, how common is it that true freshmen play in NCAA football? I looked through the top 100 QBs in terms of passing yards at the site below and only 7 of them are freshmen, so doesn’t seem very typical.

Arch doesn’t play the same reason Nico doesn’t play. The starter is better per the COACHES! They don’t call VN for advice and it’s obvious why!

I thought it was documented during his recruitment that his family thought it would be good for him to redshirt? Seems like part of the appeal to Texas was that he wouldn’t be expected to start right away.

I thought it was documented during his recruitment that his family thought it would be good for him to redshirt? Seems like part of the appeal to Texas was that he wouldn’t be expected to start right away.
He can play in four games and still redshirt. He has played in zero.

Reactions: orangebloodgmc

I honestly think huepel had to much loyalty to Milton. Since Milton stayed at Tennessee after Hooker took over, didn't transfer and was a good team mate huepel couldn't pull the trigger and play Nico. That's 100% my honest opinion

Reactions: Pennheel
I honestly think huepel had to much loyalty to Milton. Since Milton stayed at Tennessee after Hooker took over, didn't transfer and was a good team mate huepel couldn't pull the trigger and play Nico. That's 100% my honest opinion
Then you're saying Heupel is a bush league coach who'd rather play an inferior player than the best player he has?

Quite the take.

Then you're saying Heupel is a bush league coach who'd rather play an inferior player than the best player he has?

Quite the take.
So u think Milton was clearly better then Nico? Redshirt doesn't matter for Nico. He's 3 and done anyways. U can't tell me they didn't believe Nico couldn't give us a better chance to win games

So you believe that CJH played Milton due to his loyalty to UT and risked the success of the other 87 scholarship players on the team?

Sometimes it is best to stay silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.

So you believe that CJH played Milton due to his loyalty to UT and risked the success of the other 87 scholarship players on the team?

Sometimes it is best to stay silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.
U think Milton was clearly the better option? I won't find one time that u have called for Nico to replace Milton 1 time?

So u think Milton was clearly better then Nico? Redshirt doesn't matter for Nico. He's 3 and done anyways. U can't tell me they didn't believe Nico couldn't give us a better chance to win games
How did you manage to get into practice, the meeting rooms, and the film rooms?

If you aren't a part of all those, then you saying Nico is clearly better right now is you just spewing nonsense from your piehole.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231103_211823_DuckDuckGo~2.jpg
    Screenshot_20231103_211823_DuckDuckGo~2.jpg
    123.4 KB · Views: 6
So you think Josh Heupel is a bush league coach who'd play an inferior player on purpose?

That's what you're saying unless you've had a better look at Nico's practice and film than Coach Heupel and Halzle.

You'd never have guessed that from his genetics.

What's more surprising is he's a runner. I'm betting he could outrun Peyton in the 40 even if he ran backward.

Game has changed in the last 25 years man.

Peyton or Eli ran around like that in college, their legs would have been trashed by their junior years.

Reactions: SayUWantAreVOLution
Game has changed in the last 25 years man.

Peyton or Eli ran around like that in college, their legs would have been trashed by their junior years.
I was really joking. Peyton knows he's slow, never liked contact, etc.

Arch is more like his grandad, who ran pretty well (because he had to) in more dangerous days in the NFL and at Ole Miss.

If you're interested in Manning 3rd generation he's currently playing on ESPNU ( replay)

VN Store

Back