Why I'm worried about losing Golesh

If Heupel is who we think he is the drop off should be minimal. I really believe he's the best we've had in a long, long time. Time to pay the man.

Reactions: BIGORANGEBUBBA
Milton can be good,really good if he can get it going.Remember what Tee did after Peyton.Same thing coming( i hope)
I see the ability to be a heisman candidate if he can do two things that’s he’s not proven yet.

1. Complete all the slants, short passes, and just have good touch on the ball.

2. Make good decisions unlike the end of the ole miss game last year.

I think this is part of the evolution of a program. If the program is going to be successful we are going to lose assistant coaches and coordinators. Great programs find ways to replace them and keep winning. Its the same with losing great players. We won't have Hooker next year but if we are going to be a great program we are going to have to keep winning.

Somebody will be up in the booth for the bowl game and I’m sure they will do fine.

But in the long term, the right hire will also bring in fresh perspective and new wrinkles of their own.

I know we are used to downward trends when we lose staff, but CJH is on a mission and will use this as a chance to upgrade the staff.
It's going to be alot easier to hire a coach now than when he came.

I don’t think it was the right time to lose Golesh just my opinion but we have a lot more work to do and plenty to prove so i feel like this is a step backwards and now Milton is our starter and the offense he was use to is now gone. Maybe I’m overthinking it.
I'd go with the UNDER

VN Store

Back