*****Why I hate the Alabama Crimson Tide

Because Bama sucks and always has!!! Back beyond the mangy drunken bear, back to the beginning of football in the South. They have a culture that always thinks football first and education second. They get drunk on Thurs night and sober up by next Wed. They are certain that their pathetic school and they themselves are the Class of the South, all others be damned as inferior, especially Auburn and Tennessee.

Q: What is 80 feet long and has three teeth?
A: The funnel cake line at Bryant-Denny Stadium at halftime!

I could go on...

Reactions: rdavis007
Most truthful paragraph in that whole thing is the talking about "The Bear" in the present tense.

If you spent time around Bammers and knew absolutely nothing about college football or who Bear Bryant was, you'd be led to believe that he was their coach today, or at the very least still alive.

Most truthful paragraph in that whole thing is the talking about "The Bear" in the present tense.

If you spent time around Bammers and knew absolutely nothing about college football or who Bear Bryant was, you'd be led to believe that he was their coach today, or at the very least still alive.

Alive, and possibly hanging out at the same location Elvis Presley does. It's crazy.

Reactions: 05_never_again
I don't hate them. I just want to beat them. Once again, if you want to be the best, you need to defeat the best. They give us something to strive for. When we get there, I want them to regret it.

Last edited:
I don't hate them. I just to beat them. Once again, if you want to the best, you need to defeat the best. They give us something to strive for. When we get there, I want them to regret it.

Remember when Tennesse fans would say " I don't care if we go 1 and 10 as long as that 1 is over Alabama!" ?

My wife (HBPW:)) learned to accept my hatred for that crimson wearing team 36 years ago. My hate is not the kind of hate that I wish anything bad on them, just that they lose to our beloved VOLS at every sport every time they play. As a matter of fact, I hope they are undefeated every year until they play Tennessee, at which time, I hope we dismantle them.

During my 25+ years in the USAF, most of my closest friends were either wearing crimson or jorts. We'd bust on each other without an arrogant tone and had fun doing it.

It's TSIO.

GO
BIG
ORANGE!

In the 60's, 70's, 80's and 90's they were for sure cheaters. (They probably still are) While cheating they consistently dashed the dreams of the Volunteers. Because they cheated an one they deserve our derision. The Bear was a cheater. Stallings cheated. The list goes on. I hate the Wishbone. Houndstooth is butt ugly. I hate drink cup championships. The million dollar band is 2 dollar bad. The fans are all front runners. When the Vols start ass whippin them again and we will, you will find the complete "bammer" wardrobe of thousands of these fans on starving destitute children in AFRICA where those dirty rags belong. I hate it that Bryant died just when Johnny was kicking his ass and the taterdiggers asses. Bammer and their team of hollow hearted mercenaries suck.
serveimage

In the 60's, 70's, 80's and 90's they were for sure cheaters. (They probably still are) While cheating they consistently dashed the dreams of the Volunteers. Because they cheated an one they deserve our derision. The Bear was a cheater. Stallings cheated. The list goes on. I hate the Wishbone. Houndstooth is butt ugly. I hate drink cup championships. The million dollar band is 2 dollar bad. The fans are all front runners. When the Vols start ass whippin them again and we will, you will find the complete "bammer" wardrobe of thousands of these fans on starving destitute children in AFRICA where those dirty rags belong. I hate it that Bryant died just when Johnny was kicking his ass and the taterdiggers asses. Bammer and their team of hollow hearted mercenaries suck.
serveimage
Preach it, Brother!

Most Bama fans today can't tell you who Jay Barker, Freddie Kitchen, Mike Dubose. David Palmer or Antonio Langham is.

I put Dubose and Kitchen in there because they are my favorite Bama coach and QB respectively.

Reactions: kcvols1
I was raised to hate them. I was given the "hate bama starter kit" as a baby and learned to hate them as I grew. My Dad turned me loose when he thought I was ready. I think I had just turned 6. I learned to hate Fla and Ga on my own and he was proud. He passed away 10 years ago, but he went, knowing I would carry on the tradition. My son was passed the torch several years ago and I am proud of him. If done correctly it can be perpetual. If someone asks me why, I just reply, "because".

Reactions: malinoisvol
Guess I'm in a minority of one because I don't hate them. Want to beat them every year but don't hate them. Now if you want to talk FL, GA, and Vandy.........

Reactions: zeppelin128
I don't hate them. I just to beat them. Once again, if you want to the best, you need to defeat the best. They give us something to strive for. When we get there, I want them to regret it.
We know. You said it already :)

I have a healthy disdain for Bama, but I respect their tradition and our history as rivals.
But it falls well short of the absolute seething, loathing, undying hatred I have for Florida. I hope they never win against any team, in any sport, until the end of time, receive the NCAA death penalty, and turn their stadium into a parking lot. Florida can go straight to hell.

I have a healthy disdain for Bama, but I respect their tradition and our history as rivals.
But it falls well short of the absolute seething, loathing, undying hatred I have for Florida. I hope they never win against any team, in any sport, until the end of time, receive the NCAA death penalty, and turn their stadium into a parking lot. Florida can go straight to hell.
I regret that I have only 1 like..........well you know the rest.

Reactions: zeppelin128

VN Store

Back