Why Doesn't JG...

... ever run? 4 OCs and they never design running plays for him? He was a dual threat recruit.
Billed as a dual threat recruit but he was never a dual threat.

Unless you count him sometimes being a threat to the other team and sometimes being a threat to our team.

He’s durable though. Dude has taken every hit imaginable and stays in.

Billed as a dual threat recruit but he was never a dual threat.

Unless you count him sometimes being a threat to the other team and sometimes being a threat to our team.

He’s durable though. Dude has taken every hit imaginable and stays in.

That's the part that kills me. This aint no demolition derby. You dont get points for staying in. Well check that. The other team does

Reactions: tbh
He's no Michael Vick, but he's good enough for 6 designed runs a game to keep the defense honest
Because his initial burst isn't very good. And he doesn't process information fast enough to get to that point where he makes the timely decision to run.

And even on designed runs he's had minimal success.
He's not a dual-threat

... ever run? 4 OCs and they never design running plays for him? He was a dual threat recruit.
He can’t run, doesn’t have the instinct to know when to run and doesn’t have the speed or quicks to be good at it when he tries. He’s even really bad at QB sneaks. I’ve never seen a QB get pushed back and hit so hard consistently on simple QB sneaks.

There are far more important questions to ask at this point...
Why doesn't jg get benched?
Why does he overthrow his receivers half the time?
How does he not know where the pressure is coming from?
Why does an oline of this caliber not know how to pass protect?
How are our backups worse than jg at this point?
And finally my biggest question is how do we get blown out to Kentucky at home?

Reactions: spyfish007
There are far more important questions to ask at this point...
Why doesn't jg get benched? Because the backups are much worse
Why does he overthrow his receivers half the time? He's not very accurate
How does he not know where the pressure is coming from? Great question especially since it's 3 years with staff
Why does an oline of this caliber not know how to pass protect? An even better question. I would also add- still plays soft
How are our backups worse than jg at this point? Because the only good back up is a true freshman and hardly taken any snaps.
And finally my biggest question is how do we get blown out to Kentucky at home? 1) poor QB play. 2) Head coach still trying to figure things out. 3) Class after class after class not having a winning attitude

Reactions: PruittEra

VN Store

Back