Why does the left hate people that make money?

This is all born out of greed, ignornace, and envy. Part of the problem is raising people and telling them bullsh!t like "You can be anything you want to be little Timmy!". Thats bogus. You can TRY to be anything you want to be but there is no guarantee for success. Helicopter parents and participation trophy culture over the past 40+ years has created a mindset in people that they deserve riches and if they dont get it that it must be someone elses fault. Case in point look at people racking up 100K is student loan debt for psychology degrees who spend decades paying it off while slagging away in sh!t jobs. Oh? You didn't know you werent going to be a Psych doctor with just an undergraduate? Dummy.

People should look at some of these folks with cash, not athletes or celebrities, but business types, and see what they did to make it and emulate that. Most people worked their asses off and/or had natural abilities that allowed them to innovate and be successful. Democrats act like anyone who makes over 100K a year must be descended from rich White people who found the lost Dutchman gold mines and all their generated wealth is passed down...that is until they actually begin to make money then they realize they can regurgitate their tired trope to their poor masses of sheeple and gain power and influence.

Ummmmmm try again? You forgot to carry some naughts
I could have sworn we had someone do the math like that in the PF talking about Billionaires the last year. Needed blue.

I always see the phrase "supply and demand" come up when it comes to buisnesses or goods. Isn't a Billionaire, that didn't inherit their money, someone that has made a product or service with the highest supply and demand?

Last edited:
Billionaire businessmen are an affluent and influential representation of the right. Of course, liberals hate them. Why do conservatives hate millionaire entertainers? Because they're an affluent and influential representation of the left.

Then how do you explain Bill Gates, Warren Buffet and Jeff Bezos? They give money to and support liberal causes and are not representatives of the right.

Reactions: SpaceCoastVol
Then how do you explain Bill Gates, Warren Buffet and Jeff Bezos? They give money to and support liberal causes and are not representatives of the right.
I love how the Right start threads about class warfare. Let me see if I can come up with an idiotic counter assertion.

Why does the Right hate poor people?

Reactions: Persian Vol
I love how the Right start threads about class warfare. Let me see if I can come up with an idiotic counter assertion.

Cause people are tired of paying for them as they struggle with their own issues.

Reactions: SpaceCoastVol

Yeah, and some people in Hollywood are Republican. I'm just talking about general perceptions. I wasn't trying to say every businessman is a Republican. The best ones are libertarians, actually. ; )

Explain how the right hates poor people?

Their issue is being poor.
The best antidote to that is a job. Mr Trump's administration has created millions by removing the shackles that Zero had in place. You want to reintroduce those shackles, kill those jobs and put those people right back into those chains of government dependence. You people are truly disgusting.

This seems to be trend. The govt acts as if your earnings aren't your own. They can and will take as much as they want and anything they allow you to keep is what you should be happy with.
What is fascinating to me is how they cultivate that envy among their base. When Liz said the USA needs a wealth tax, they were cheering. Cheering for the government to force you to determine your financial worth, and taking a cut. She has been successful in selling class warfare, and that convincing those that were cheering that they are immune. It is beyond disgusting. I'm not a billionaire, nor am I likely to become one, but what amount of their wealth being taken by the government constitute 'fair share'? Bill Gates gave $35 BILLION dollars to charity. Due to the current market, his net wealth remained the same. The government under Taxalot's plan would take more next year. And the year after than, and the year after that... Sweet Jesus is this what our country really thinks is just and right? And if you do the math, it is FAR more than $.02. Only luther's publicly educated math students don't see that.

One more comment. Remember when the AMT was sold to the public as getting the 'rich'? I know far more people that are affected by it than not now. Just wait until these same awesome congressional legislators that refuse to balance the budget need more money than what their thievery from the billionaires can provide. Where will the go next? It ain't rocket surgery.

Reactions: Bigun
What is fascinating to me is how they cultivate that envy among their base. When Liz said the USA needs a wealth tax, they were cheering. Cheering for the government to force you to determine your financial worth, and taking a cut. She has been successful in selling class warfare, and that convincing those that were cheering that they are immune. It is beyond disgusting. I'm not a billionaire, nor am I likely to become one, but what amount of their wealth being taken by the government constitute 'fair share'? Bill Gates gave $35 BILLION dollars to charity. Due to the current market, his net wealth remained the same. The government under Taxalot's plan would take more next year. And the year after than, and the year after that... Sweet Jesus is this what our country really thinks is just and right? And if you do the math, it is FAR more than $.02. Only luther's publicly educated math students don't see that.

One more comment. Remember when the AMT was sold to the public as getting the 'rich'? I know far more people that are affected by it than not now. Just wait until these same awesome congressional legislators that refuse to balance the budget need more money than what their thievery from the billionaires can provide. Where will the go next? It ain't rocket surgery.
The federal income tax itself was sold as getting "the rich" back when it was instituted. You know, don't worry, only exorbitantly wealthy people pay it. Now half of the population pays it.

VN Store

Back