WHY does no one ever answer the phone in the recruiting office?

freedom fighter

WHY does no one ever answer the phone in the recruiting office? The only way to communicate is the totally impersonal email. Then the message says per NCAA rules they all not allowed to call you. Coaches and everyone need to be able to communicate with an actual human voice. Hire someone to answer the phone. Also when calling the football office numerous times, the only option is leave a voice mail.

So this is how we’re starting today off?

tenor.gif

How about the 5'5" 285 Lb. Kicker Pat McAfee had on. We could use him, can someone call the recruiting office and let them know???

Reactions: volatil
Geez louise.......only 8 am and we're already trolling this morning. Stuff is getting real in this world.

WHY does no one ever answer the phone in the recruiting office? The only way to communicate is the totally impersonal email. Then the message says per NCAA rules they all not allowed to call you. Coaches and everyone need to be able to communicate with an actual human voice. Hire someone to answer the phone. Also when calling the football office numerous times, the only option is leave a voice mail.
C064EAC0-3392-41D3-9352-02F66B54E0ED.jpeg

You should probably just go by the office today and ask.

This isn't real is it?

Let's start an over/under on the age of the OP. I will set it at 16.5 years old. Place your bets.

While we are getting these kind of answers I would like to also know why I can't get anyone to answer my call at Blockbuster. I think I forgot to rewind the copy of Pretty Woman that I returned last night. I hate when I have to play the rewind fee.

Have you tried calling from a phone booth? I believe that's how you get through. The phone books in there are more accurate.

VN Store

Back