Why does he always look like a REAL President?

I see that and all I have to say is wow.

Yes, a felony for every weekly, monthly expense accrual. A felony to record cutting the check. Actually cutting the check. A felony to record postage/copies for this settlement.

So if Trump expected to pay 13,000 a month for 10 months

1. A felony to set up the liability in the bookkeeping system x10

2. A felony to make an accounting entry to reflect cutting the check x10

3. Actually cutting the check x10

4. Any entries for out of pocket expenses related to this..postage. That's a felony too

Last edited:
Reactions: BreatheUT
If I had a NY based firm I would be getting out of the state if there was any way possible.

Literally every time they touched the financial system for this was a felony. It might take 4 steps to cut 1 check but that's 4 felonies...

Are you sure you know what's happening? In fairness this "idiot" is not so sure themselves. While they're more upset about their uncontrolible yet hilariously predictable TDS spasms they missed the entire point. Maybe it's time to considering punting the "football" and have a think. We're deffinately in strange historical territory.
The fact that this guy is idolized confirms that sentiment...

"Gettysburg, what an unbelievable battle that was. It was so much, and so interesting, and so vicious and horrible, and so beautiful in so many different ways—it represented such a big portion of the success of this country. Gettysburg, wow—I go to Gettysburg, Pennsylvania, to look and to watch. And the statement of Robert E. Lee, who's no longer in favor—did you ever notice it? He's no longer in favor. 'Never fight uphill, me boys, never fight uphill.' They were fighting uphill, he said, 'Wow, that was a big mistake,' he lost his big general. 'Never fight uphill, me boys,' but it was too late,"

Have you in your memory ever seen an Ex President continue to look so presidential? How is it this ex President looks much much more presidential then the current administration? He seems to always have the prestige, the command, crowds of people cheering him. Huge motorcades. Surrounded by capable Secret Service with the suits and glasses and briefcase like one would expect to see with the current President? Do we ever see Obama like that these days? Or W? For that matter when was the last time Biden looked Presidential in public and didn't just draw hecklers and protestors? Some here would have you believe that Trump is in "Hot Water" over the lawfare Soviet worthy indictments. Yet he draws cheering crowds all over the U.S. and always has local law enforcement wanting to get pictures with him. Is there anywhere local law enforcement would be caught dead in a Biden photo op? It Raises the Question. Why does this X President look so much more Like a Current President then an Ex President? Thoughts?

Is this a joke?

Brennan GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Our $34T printing press ($$$) has made dollar much weaker to the peso. This will stop more immigration than a wall....

I think you’re just trolling here, but I’m pretty sure Mexico has had far worse inflation than we have. Nearly 8% in 2022.

The peso is not strong

I think you’re just trolling here, but I’m pretty sure Mexico has had far worse inflation than we have. Nearly 8% in 2022.

The peso is not strong

This chart disagrees with you. The MXP has significantly strengthened vs the USD as a result of the last 2 POTUS running the printing press like crazy....

Gone from 1USD=25 MXP to 1 USD = 17 MXP

Screenshot_20240416_130830_Samsung Internet.jpg

This chart disagrees with you. The MXP has significantly strengthened vs the USD as a result of the last 2 POTUS running the printing press like crazy....

Gone from 1USD=25 MXP to 1 USD = 17 MXP

View attachment 634917

Weird to cut it off like that. If you look at a larger perspective on that graph you’ll see 2019/2020 (where you decided to start your graph), was the historical peek.

It seems the peso is worse off than it was (by a lot) during the Obama admin, and about the same as it was at the beginning of the trump admin

1713291619600.jpeg

Reactions: ClearwaterVol

VN Store

Back