Why does everyone think Bama...

Dougie_D

Is really ahead of us? Doesn’t the committee factor the championship game as the “whole body of work”?
I think if LSU beats GA or comes close, the committee will look at how we played LSU.
I think AL is there just to troll the fan base 🤪

Reactions: TennVols12
Is really ahead of us? Doesn’t the committee factor the championship game as the “whole body of work”?
I think if LSU beats GA or comes close, the committee will look at how we played LSU.
They're playing better than us right now. They don't have an injured QB. They didn't get boatraced by a mediocre team.

Brand. Bummer has been in the CFP umpteen times and won it multiple. So they put them up there by default because of who they are and what they’ve done since the CFP’s inception.

Anyone with a pulse can see they’re not the best Bama squad in quite some time, maybe since 2008. They have issues running the ball consistently and their secondary has been inconsistent as well.

We did ourselves zero favors in Columbia.

That mediocre team has more quality wins than Bama

I pretty sure I have those five points of criteria memorized by now, but for all of the metrics they’ve used, there is still a huge element that outweighs them all… the unwritten subjectivity clause. For the individuals on the committee, there are still enough influenced by the media. They are seeking shelter there, and truly lack the courage to make objective decisions. I said it in another thread but this whole process is a sham and after inspection seems less reliable than the national poles.

The South Carolina loss dropped us down past Alabama in the rankings. The week before the South Carolina game, we were ahead of Alabama in the rankings. That's where I'd start if I were looking to find out why we are ranked below Alabama currently.

Note, Alabama was ahead of us in the polls before we played them this year. Then, when we won, we moved ahead of them. We stayed ahead of them until we lost @ South Carolina. Which is why we currently sit behind Alabama.

Brand. Bummer has been in the CFP umpteen times and won it multiple. So they put them up there by default because of who they are and what they’ve done since the CFP’s inception.

Anyone with a pulse can see they’re not the best Bama squad in quite some time, maybe since 2008. They have issues running the ball consistently and their secondary has been inconsistent as well.

We did ourselves zero favors in Columbia.

No need to say more....

Reactions: SpookyAction
Dude...it's bama. Get real.

I pretty sure I have those five points of criteria memorized by now, but for all of the metrics they’ve used, there is still a huge element that outweighs them all… the unwritten subjectivity clause. For the individuals on the committee, there are still enough influenced by the media. They are seeking shelter there, and truly lack the courage to make objective decisions. I said it in another thread but this whole process is a sham and after inspection seems less reliable than the national poles.

What’s telling is it seems to be split in the media on Bama/TN ranking. Some have Bama ahead, others have us ahead.

Honestly I think they’re causing more criticism for themselves for having Bama ahead of us.

We’re not thinking we’ll get in the playoffs but we should damn sure be ahead of Bama.

Saban is to sankey
What Monica was to bill c

She did love that man....Picture says it all.
aab7fd59-b59f-4dc0-a2ef-5c68749dcc74

Reactions: UTblood4life
Alabama, by just being who they are, is better than Tennessee....So let it be written, so let it be so!
file-photo-bill-clinton-has-not-apologized-to-monica-lewinsky-and-claims-did-the-right-thing-staying-in-office-united-states-president-bill-clinton-delivers-his-radio-address-on-the-budget-live-from-the-oval-office-of-the-white-house-in-washington-dc-on-january-6-1996-mandatory-credit-barbara-kinneywhite-house-via-cnp-mediapunch-MXGWF2.jpg

Alabama best win was a squeaker over Texas who is barely Top 25.

And, their coach is really old with cuts on face, internal bleeding, and some sort of dementia.

They already made their reservations in New Orleans.

Joe Milton will be prepared to lead us toward two additional victories. The receivers are adding 15 yards to their route tree.

Reactions: zydane47

VN Store

Back