Why do I have so much trouble logging on

Well on other sites if I log on, then I just open this site and I don't have to re-submit my password every day. Here I do. And sometimes it will kick me back to the:

If you have not logged on since (some date), please click here. Then I do and I had to resubmit. I've changed my password when it tells me to and had it emailed to me. But it appears to be working ok now. Just has been a pain lately.

Sounds like an issue with cookies being deleted. I'll defer to those that actually have some expertise on this though.

Well on other sites if I log on, then I just open this site and I don't have to re-submit my password every day. Here I do. And sometimes it will kick me back to the:

If you have not logged on since (some date), please click here. Then I do and I had to resubmit. I've changed my password when it tells me to and had it emailed to me. But it appears to be working ok now. Just has been a pain lately.

I had the same issue...but,miraculously it just went away. It got so bad, that I was only able to logon to my laptop - but now I can logon using my desktop too. Wish I coud say I identified and then solved the problem, but I think cursing it loudly did just as much good.

First off, be sure when you login to check the box to "remember me". If it's still not remembering you it could be a cookie issue you your end.

If you are getting the "if you have not logged in since xx date" that means that your password and username are not correct and it gives you an option to change your password. So as long as you have the right password you should not have that issue.

If you have this problem in the future, be sure to use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page or you can also post in the help forum without being logged in.

First off, be sure when you login to check the box to "remember me". If it's still not remembering you it could be a cookie issue you your end.

If you are getting the "if you have not logged in since xx date" that means that your password and username are not correct and it gives you an option to change your password. So as long as you have the right password you should not have that issue.

If you have this problem in the future, be sure to use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page or you can also post in the help forum without being logged in.

..or you could just curse it loudly...:p

It seems to be good now. :hi:

For what it's worth, some security software packages automatically delete all cookies after you close your web browser. If the cookies get deleted, VolNation.com won't "remember" your login. Fostermom, if you're running that sort of software, you may want to make sure it doesn't delete all cookies, or exclude cookies from volnation.com, since they're OK.

I think it's LawGator! He doesn't like you because your son is going to run a marathon on UF this year.:dance2:

VN Store

Back