Why Barnes!?!?!

Why don’t we have a true point guard? Why are we constantly getting owned on the boards. There’s tons of questions with this team. Barnes better figure it out

Reactions: BalledUPfists
Count his rebounds tonight and his hustle to the ball, all you see is if the ball goes through the net or not. I’m not an anosike fan but he’s played harder than anyone tonight with maybe the exception of Johnson.
I can play hard....doesn’t mean I deserve a scholarship. Or minutes in D1. He. Is. Horrible.

Reactions: 08Vol
Count his rebounds tonight and his hustle to the ball, all you see is if the ball goes through the net or not. I’m not an anosike fan but he’s played harder than anyone tonight with maybe the exception of Johnson.
Yeah he plays hard and does some dirty work...if he is a liability on offense he doesn't belong in modern basketball.

What do these coaches teach these kids on offense. The first thing they do when they get the ball is look to pass. Nobody squares up and looks to take it to the hole. Pathetic offense.

Reactions: LibertyVol
Good question. They needed an SEC quality athlete. He played with great effort tonight, but he is clearly not what we need.
I LOVE effort but this is not the place for feel good stories. Lofton had freaking cancer and still had effort. Effort should not be praised...it should be the NORM across the board. I don’t know when good effort became something to celebrate!?

Reactions: HawkVol2213
The bigger question is why are you singling him out when Bailey singlehandedly brought the scoring down 6%?
Because we wasted a big man scholarship on him when we could have got a contributing player. Are you REALLY comparing the contributions of Bailey and Anosike!?!?

No doubt it was just a bad night. It happens. That said, no way this UT team is a top 10 team. No way they’re even close to the Williams, Bone, Schofield team. They all look like they’re scared to death they’re gonna make a mistake on offense.

VN Store

Back