Who's trying to work today??

Being self employed, I don't get the luxury of calling in sick so who else is gonna try to get something done knowing UT is playing in a win or go home game today?

Regardless of the outcome, I'm pretty happy with the year we've had. I can remember someone saying "you gotta lose one before you can win one" about the super bowl. I'm thinking it applies to all championships. By all accounts, we have some serious talent headed our way so this might be the spark to bigger and better for our baseball program. All we need is a couple of commitments. First, the UT admin needs to give Tony V what he wants for his staff and for the facility. Then we need Tony V to commit to making UT baseball a serious player on the national stage by signing his contract.

I think all this happens in short order after things wrap up in Omaha for the Vols one way or the other. So for all the folks who aren't working today, enjoy the game. Hope we kick tail and send the horns back home.
I'm self employed as well but I started drinking at 1:30 and forgot about the game. Go VOLS

VN Store

Back