Who's next or first...

Alontae won't be the first, only because he set his commitment for the 22nd.

I actually think the RB from Cordova, Banks, will commit when he visits this weekend. We've offered a couple of backs, and with Grant already here, we're likely only going to take one more. I think he'll ask if he can sign and be that guy. Just a hunch - zero inside info here.

Another guess would be the JUCO TE who did the whole "get me to 20k and I'll sign" thing. If you look at his profile pic on twitter, he's wearing Vols gloves. I think he wants to be here and he'd be hard pressed to find a better playing time scenario.

Reactions: 3 people
Taylor will go public soon I'm sure.

Wouldn't be shocked if Banks committed after his upcoming visit next weekend, which could only mean good things with Carvin.

If we got those three in-state guys before Christmas it would really set us up for a promising January.

Reactions: 4 people
Taylor will go public soon I'm sure.

Wouldn't be shocked if Banks committed after his upcoming visit next weekend, which could only mean good things with Carvin.

If we got those three in-state guys before Christmas it would really set us up for a promising January.

We were typing the same thoughts at about the same time. Great minds?

Reactions: 1 person
Alontae won't be the first, only because he set his commitment for the 22nd.

I actually think the RB from Cordova, Banks, will commit when he visits this weekend. We've offered a couple of backs, and with Grant already here, we're likely only going to take one more. I think he'll ask if he can sign and be that guy. Just a hunch - zero inside info here.

Another guess would be the JUCO TE who did the whole "get me to 20k and I'll sign" thing. If you look at his profile pic on twitter, he's wearing Vols gloves. I think he wants to be here and he'd be hard pressed to find a better playing time scenario.

Odds we lose JK?

Not sure this counts but my guess is Dwayne Wallace (Cal OL grad transfer) after he visits the 14th.

Reactions: 1 person
Day 1 day 2 offers flying off the wall! Fair and Coach G in a recruits home! Some hires for staff! Then just reports, rumoured to be hiring and silence!....I hope its not something internal! Like Who is actually coaching the D line. Who is actually OC. And I change my mind about coming! Just a 51 year fan thats becpme a little paranoid the last decade plus! What I hope! Is these guys have created a WAR ROOM and are getting on the same page on what their plan is and then the best recruits with what we've got to get there. Any thoughts?

Day 1 day 2 offers flying off the wall! Fair and Coach G in a recruits home! Some hires for staff! Then just reports, rumoured to be hiring and silence!....I hope its not something internal! Like Who is actually coaching the D line. Who is actually OC. And I change my mind about coming! Just a 51 year fan thats becpme a little paranoid the last decade plus! What I hope! Is these guys have created a WAR ROOM and are getting on the same page on what their plan is and then the best recruits with what we've got to get there. Any thoughts?

Doesn’t it make you wonder what we ever did without 24 hour news cycles and instant updates ? I can remember not knowing a dang thing until the paper come out in Wednesday or Sunday telling us what was going on , who we got , who our new coach was , what he did that week . When it was like that and you didn’t have inside access , all you had was blind faith and the love of our Vols football team .

P.S. ... and less stress 😉

Reactions: 3 people

VN Store

Back