Who's Left?

Pretty sure Williamson plan was to blueshirt all along. Just staying the course.

Not many players sign day 2 and 3. I think only guys that planned to announce at an all star game and now see everyone else signing and don't want to wait any longer will sign the next 2 days.

Here's a list of them:
2020 Football Scheduled Commits

Reactions: RollerVol
Feb signing is just so yesterday...do we even need it anymore...:D

GO BIG ORANGE...BEAT THE HOOSIERS!

About a month ago, there was a prospect that was a tall Caucasian receiver that was discussed about maybe receiving a PWO, but not a scholarship....Does anyone know who this guy was, and what happened to him.

Thanks Wrangler....I have watched some of his film....He does catch the ball, not real fast, but he sure catches the ball....PWO would be a good beginning for the young man.

Reactions: FïreBall
One would think. We have Johnson, Wright, and Morris next year with Tatum leaving. We don’t have an OT in this class which baffles me.
As much as I’d like Hardy, we seem to be pretty good on that side. How many spots do we have left?

One thing I know for sure, I like our chances when we can focus the entire staff on the four spots remaining to be signed. Signing so many early has allowed us the luxury to be completely focused on what we really want and to an extent the contingency plans behind them.

Reactions: AirForceVol74
Williamson possibly. Think staff really wants Miller, but he didn't sign because he's starting to hear from other big schools recently
I feel sorry for Williamson. He seemed to be all Vol. I sure would like him to receive a PWO with an opportunity to earn scholly if/when he recovers from the ACL.

Williamson is probably in wait & see mode.

Miller I think realized UT offering opened some doors to other schools closer to home that hadn’t been opened and wanted to explore all options.

Sounds legit. Wonder if he’s still a take for Pruitt.

My diamond in the ruff for this year from Louisiana.

Past guys I recommended that were not top recruits.
- Amik Robertson (made 1st team All-American this year, the last two years he made basically all the list in conference USA)
- Russell Gage (eventually signed with LSU on signing day, played well for LSU and now plays for the Falcons in the NFL)

Kaufman may end up with a LSU offer, but to me probably one of the better guys out there that people haven't heard of. The knock is that he is a touch undersized.

Ashaad Clayton is another one, its very hard to see how his game translate to the SEC, but he does look similar to Travis Etienne in many ways and that worked out for Clemson.

VN Store

Back