Who's In From The Sec

TIGER DEN

Hey neighbors
Guys , I've made a cheeseburger and beer bet on the how many teams will get in from the sec ! 5 is a push ,6 I loose , and 4 I win . Am I going to be feeding my friend a cheeseburger . ( how many are in )

:givemebeer:

You will push or win.

Tennessee
Vanderbilt
Miss State
Arkansas

and either UF or UK, or neither

Boy , I couldn't make myself pull for ky , I hope they dont win another game ! :whatever:

MY prediction.

UT
MSU
ARK
UF
VANDY

The only way UK makes it IMO, finish strong and get to the SEC champ game.

UK has to beat UF and SC.(which i think they can)

That would put them at 18-11. They could pull what Arky did last year and get in by getting to the conf. champ.

But without Patterson it's unlikely.

I would like your friends phone number to see if he would like to make a serious wager.

I would like your friends phone number to see if he would like to make a serious wager.

As would I. There's no way the SEC gets 6. Even if somebody wins the SEC tournament from out of nowhere (Ole Miss, for example, or LSU), that just means that both UF and UK stay home.

Do you guys think Tennessee will make the Dance?

I've heard they are pretty good but Im still thinking they might not get an invitation! :crazy:

If a team not already in the NCAA tourney wins the SEC tourney, i. e. LSU, SC, GA, does that put in one more SEC team than would have been invited, or does it knock out a bubble team like UK or FL?

I don't think they'll automatically remove an SEC team, rather than just removing the last team to get in, unless it would cause the SEC to get 7 teams. This situation has happened already. A few years ago, Arky made a run to win the tourney, and Vandy got left out of the Big Dance.

Could I get the name and phone number of the person you have this bet with please? I have some other bets I'd like to place.

Do you guys think Tennessee will make the Dance?

I've heard they are pretty good but Im still thinking they might not get an invitation! :crazy:

If they win the sec tourn it's a chance they'll get in , probably as a 12 seed though !
:post-4-1090547912:

Tenn
Miss St
Vandy
Ark
UK....Kentucky will get in with their conference record. I do think a win over UF will secure them a tourney bid.

Florida will have to beat UK and do amazing in the tourney. They might just have to win the SEC Tourney.

RB , i know it would've been sheer luck ( georgia ) but my friend would've taken your seious wager ! The same way he won my beer and burger !
:shades:

As would I. There's no way the SEC gets 6. Even if somebody wins the SEC tournament from out of nowhere (Ole Miss, for example, or LSU), that just means that both UF and UK stay home.

They did and your money would be gone too
:furious3:

VN Store

Back