Who's Hotter?

I think it started out as a looks competition that grew into a disagreement of purpose. From there it became a peen length comp, a poster comp, a girl poster comp, a girl fight poster comp, a snitch problem, “horse semen” and I think everyone blames/thanks @The Ron Mexico for its derailment.

The thread is right on track for the Zone... and I’m confused.

I think it started out as a looks competition that grew into a disagreement of purpose. From there it became a peen length comp, a poster comp, a girl poster comp, a girl fight poster comp, a snitch problem, “horse semen” and I think everyone blames/thanks @The Ron Mexico for its derailment.

The thread is right on track for the Zone... and I’m confused.

I'm just here for the eventual orgy, and yes my pants are already off.

Aight. I thought about you the other day, while I was taking a dump, haha, seriously, I watched some movie with Ray Liotta and Gina Gershon, forget the name of it. She was looking rough. I'd prolly still hit it though.

Lol I saw her in something awhile back, she does look rough. Saw my Gina a little while back, she's full butch now. Sad days.

little-big-man-56cdf96106906.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

In Saving Private Ryan, George C. Marshall says, damnit. I heard it as one word, and given that Marshall had just been informed of the deaths of 3 Ryan brothers, I did not take offense.

People who actually have large peens never feel the need to brag.

VN Store

Back