Who's Hotter?

I always find it best to go along with you(me) having a small peen. It really throws them off their game.

I was taking a leak in the woods during golf once and a guy in our group said he thought he saw something smaller then my thumb. I said it’s probably my peen because it’s actually smaller than my pinky too. My buddy who plays with me all the time knew it coming and busted out laughing. The look on his face was priceless... anyway they all know my wife and that I out punt my coverage so I don’t have to prove anything.

I always find it best to go along with you(me) having a small peen. It really throws them off their game.

I was taking a leak in the woods during golf once and a guy in our group said he thought he saw something smaller then my thumb. I said it’s probably my peen because it’s actually smaller than my pinky too. My buddy who plays with me all the time knew it coming and busted out laughing. The look on his face was priceless... anyway they all know my wife and that I out punt my coverage so I don’t have to prove anything.

Yea well, we here in the Zone don't know your wife, so we gone need pics to see if you did in fact out kick your coverage. If you didn't, Weezer will need pics of your peen so he can let us know the verdict.

We will need you to hurry up and post those pics cause we got other things to do.

TIA.

I thought you were married?

I'm impressed, but more than that I'm jealous. I wonder if its naturally huge or if he did something to enlarge it, like exercises, operation or transplant?

VN Store

Back