Who You Got?

And I expect a high scoring game - TCU is going to score. I think they take advantage of what we should have taken advantage of ... just like OSU did.

I have too many family members and friends who are Dawgs so.... to keep peace in the family, I will root for the SEC Champion Dawgs. And I will rejoice win we beat the ears and tails off those Dawgs. The time is coming sooner than they would thing. Go Vols!

For whatever it’s worth, interesting to me the game is being played at So-Fi stadium (vice actual Rose Bowl)..BS iMO. If the traditional venues can’t support, then they should be dropped…. wtf was rose bowl holding out for for the CFP?

beyonf the “stage,” I do hope TCU dominate..l the UGA fans/posters are a bit too obnoxious… can’t imagine what they would be like if they won 2 NC’s back to back).

Go VOLS!

alas I do not believe that the mighty Horned Frogs (or horny toads as we called them as kids) can stand up to the mighty SEC champions. I hope this is a good game that keeps me on the edge of my seats and keeps the Dawgy fans about barf with suspense.

it may help the reputation of the conference for Georgia winning the NC but it helps Georgia a lot more (recruiting/exposure/etc) than it helps Tennessee. Since it helps Georgia more, then it hurts us since Georgia is our main competitor in the conference. I don’t want Georgia to become the new Alabama for the next 10 years.
It won’t happen but if TCU won by 50 it would help us in the recruiting battles with Georgia. Georgia or TCU winning won’t change the fact that Georgia beat us by 2 touchdowns and for me won’t change my disappointment during that game.
If we were conference champs and were playing in the NC game, then I would be fine with the other SEC teams winning the Music City Bowl or whatever.

“The enemy of my enemy is my friend.”

2023 recruiting; it doesn't matter anyway

In this instance I prefer to recruit as a 2 loss team against a 1 loss team, not a two time defending undefeated National Champion, that cost my team by squeaking by OSU and deprived of the opportunity to humble Michigan. TCU messing up the whole deal is just a bonus for me.
True, I guess in regards to recruiting as a 2 loss team against a 1 loss team. However, I still stand firm in my optimistic opinion that TN can recruit against anyone right now. I'm a glass half full kinda gal and you shall not steal my joy. Looking forward to football season this fall!

VN Store

Back